Why didn't hard mode get nerfed?

• Pumprince now uses Zen Headbutt instead of Shadow Sneak
  • Pumpthief's chance to appear has been reduced to 10% (from 20%)
  • Li'l Pump's chance to appear has been reduced from a maximum of 10% to a maximum of 7.5%
  • Wither can no longer reduce Speed, and may randomly reduce a single stat by 2 stages or two stats by 1 stage
  • Pumpking no longer uses Berserk in its second phase
  • Fever Dreams' sleep application chance now reduces depending on the number of successful procs per cast
    • In easy mode, this scales as a 50>30>0% chance for each affected target
    • In hard mode, this scales as a 50>40>30% chance for each affected target
23 minutes ago, Darkoure said:
  • Pumprince now uses Zen Headbutt instead of Shadow Sneak
  • Pumpthief's chance to appear has been reduced to 10% (from 20%)
  • Li'l Pump's chance to appear has been reduced from a maximum of 10% to a maximum of 7.5%
  • Wither can no longer reduce Speed, and may randomly reduce a single stat by 2 stages or two stats by 1 stage
  • Pumpking no longer uses Berserk in its second phase
  • Fever Dreams' sleep application chance now reduces depending on the number of successful procs per cast
    • In easy mode, this scales as a 50>30>0% chance for each affected target
    • In hard mode, this scales as a 50>40>30% chance for each affected target

RNG didn't even see Lil' Pump or Pumpthief.

some moves could tone done DMG rather then just % chances.

Also I beat him on hard mode and only 4 out of my 6 pokemon got particle effects.

It did get nerfed, and ever since I've managed to beat it preeeetty consistently. Sure, you can get some bad RNG runs, but it seems to me that this has to do more with your current strat than with the boss not being nerfed enough, keep trying friend ♥

17 hours ago, Doctor said:

It did get nerfed, and ever since I've managed to beat it preeeetty consistently. Sure, you can get some bad RNG runs, but it seems to me that this has to do more with your current strat than with the boss not being nerfed enough, keep trying friend ♥

I've watched almost every Strat on YouTube and only one has been viable once and I've spent millions on different teams and consumables and following guides exactly and terrible RNG can end an encounter as soon as it's started.

5 hours ago, Enpure said:

I've watched almost every Strat on YouTube and only one has been viable once and I've spent millions on different teams and consumables and following guides exactly and terrible RNG can end an encounter as soon as it's started.

You don't need to follow any guide to win, you need instinct and know how to play 

On 11/5/2023 at 12:43 PM, Enpure said:

Also I beat him on hard mode and only 4 out of my 6 pokemon got particle effects.

If the pump reaper takes your mons, and you end the fight winning, you won't get particles on the stolen Mons

Edited by Darkoure
13 hours ago, Enpure said:

if you want an advice tho, 90% of the youtube strats aren't optimal/are made in good circumstances which don't reflect the complete efficiency of the strat*

Edited by Shadow