~Porygon’s Yuletide Canvas: An Artistic Celebration~

I'M BAAACK! (。’▽’。)

Whew! been a really Busy Holidays both in game events and in real life, glad I managed to snuck in a few times to work on my entry (´∀`)

So here's my entry! : (σ≧▽≦)σ

PokémmoXMyHero

"MY PORYGONAL HERO"

export1704701832204.png.06d2b2d977a4286d612cdcf178e540bd.png

Try Listening to MHA S1 OP "THE DAY" while looking at the ART (◐∇◐*) *lol* 

IMG_20240108_160656.JPG.fc62329bb53d4dd9ef4ce44153439e47.JPG

Here's the Proof of progress:

The App I'm using is called "Medibang" DL it on Playstore ≥3≤

(Would've want to put a spoiler to make things clean but I don't know how lol ≧∇≦) 

Screenshot_20240108_095248.thumb.jpg.15c818783de7d7461cadda204ee66619.jpg

Edited by CrimsonNoire
ENTRY

I have a question. Since theres another christmas themed art contest going on, ( see spoiler ) can I submit the same drawing to both contests? So long as they fit the theme?

Spoiler

IGN: WolfgangDamien

As a breeder, welcoming new pokemon into the world is often just another day. During the holidays, we spice it up a bit for fun. I'm a big fan of Renaissance paintings and I thought it would be hilarious to recreate a classic manger scene featuring Porygon as the baby savior. Also shown are some of my favorite pokemon: Dagon the Gyarados, Dunwich Horror the Tangela, Egg Warmer Deluxe the Magcargo, my beloved Ditto, Shoggoth, and, of course, my brand new Shiny OT Machoke ❤️ Furret added for good measure 😆 

birthofsaviorcolorsmall.thumb.jpg.95bef727d6c5e32d3fb31ac405da0438.jpg

progress photos for proof

Spoiler

initial sketch

BIRTHOFSAVIORsmall.thumb.jpg.a2c8d8911b00b484d7d33da9692b1925.jpg

pencils

birthofsaviorpokemmosmall.thumb.jpg.4db08ef9768c3fe4026465e63ecc1609.jpg

Inks 

saviorisborninksmall.thumb.jpg.0b3bbb0875746f0fbcd818018880bde5.jpg

Edited by WolfgangDamien
fixing artwork
46 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

I have a question. Since theres another christmas themed art contest going on, ( see spoiler ) can I submit the same drawing to both contests? So long as they fit the theme?

Hide contents

Assuming you are going to create an image of both porygon and furret, i want to say yes

Also, way to get two birds stoned at once. Youve earned my respect. Looking forward to your masterpiece. With 2 weeks- to go, i am looking forward to your vision ♡

Edited by CanadaSorry

oniNFqC.png

Merry Chrismtas everyone ❤️ and Happy Holidays! Here's my entry, I had a lot of fun with it! I haven't done a fully colored peice with a background and everything for a long time and thought this contest was a great oppurtunity to stretch my art muscles. I tried to tell a little story here of a soon-to-be trainer getting her Christmas presents for the year, and I hope everything comes across well. I struggled a bit with the tree and the prespective and things, but overall I'm really proud of this peice. Thank you so much for hosting ^O^!

Reminder: For all those who are unaware, the prize pool is currently up to 14.1m with additional prizes that are outlined on the main post so check them out and let your friends know! @Eliznis currently holding and will distribute the prizes at the conclusion of the event

Edited by DragoTamer
On 12/24/2023 at 1:10 PM, peachnkey said:

oniNFqC.png

Merry Chrismtas everyone ❤️ and Happy Holidays! Here's my entry, I had a lot of fun with it! I haven't done a fully colored peice with a background and everything for a long time and thought this contest was a great oppurtunity to stretch my art muscles. I tried to tell a little story here of a soon-to-be trainer getting her Christmas presents for the year, and I hope everything comes across well. I struggled a bit with the tree and the prespective and things, but overall I'm really proud of this peice. Thank you so much for hosting ^O^!

Oh! Are we supposed to attach proofs of progress :o? Unsure if its needed but JIC here's a pic of some layers turned off and the initial sketch ^O^! 

image_2023-12-31_164717393.png

image_2023-12-31_164755353.png