Help me with this please..

Hello, sorry for the doubt but I am new to pokemon especially here in PokeMMO, I have a question about how the EVs points work, I understand that every 4 ev points goes up 1 in the natural statistics of the pokemon, so I don't understand why if I have 20 points in attack ev in the natural attack statistics, in details, I get that I have 0 for Evs.

Captura de pantalla (298).png

Captura de pantalla (299).png

Just now, Aeziel said:

EVs and IVs scale with level as well. Try clicking the little swirl arrow below your Arons stats, it'll change its totals to match what it would be at level 50 and 100, you'll see the evs being applied then.

That is to say, until you advance in level, the EVs obtained are not applied?

Every 4 points in EVs only count as raising the total stat by 1 at Lv.100

The extra stats EVs provide are more noticeable the higher your Pokemon levels. For instance at Lv.50, every 8 EV points raise the total stat by 1 instead of every 4, EVs are more beneficial the higher your Pokemon levels, the lower the level, the less change you'll see with its total stats

Oh my god the font in the original post made my eyes hurt

23 minutes ago, Elizn said:

Forr instance at Lv.50, every 8 EV points raise the total stat by 1 instead of every 4

Sorry sis but this is not correct, put 4 HP EVs into your 31 HP IV Bisharp and you will get a stat boost. Aeziel is speaking wise words though and from myself, I'd recommend using stat/ damage calculator and just by trial and error check how many EVs do you need for a Pokémon on certain level and with specific nature (as it also impacts the stat gain) to get a stat boost.

Pls don't use that font anymore, at least for the sake of my eyes

Just now, RysPicz said:

Oh my god the font in the original post made my eyes hurt

Sorry sis but this is not correct, put 4 HP EVs into your 31 HP IV Bisharp and you will get a stat boost. Aeziel is speaking wise words though and from myself, I'd recommend using stat/ damage calculator and just by trial and error check how many EVs do you need for a Pokémon on certain level and with specific nature (as it also impacts the stat gain) to get a stat boost.

Pls don't use that font anymore, at least for the sake of my eyes

Okkkk sorry for that!!! 

Welcome David! You might want to take a look at this page as the game has a lot of hidden mechanics. From Generation III onward, a Pokémon's stats are calculated as follows:

• HP = floor(0.01 x (2 x Base + IV + floor(0.25 x EV)) x Level) + Level + 10
• Other Stats = (floor(0.01 x (2 x Base + IV + floor(0.25 x EV)) x Level) + 5) x Nature

As you can see, these formulas are not practical to use. At level 50 and 100, there is a more practical way to calculate each stat, here is the guide. Hope this helps.

@RysPicz Elizn is correct.

Level 50

2 IVs = 1 point (31 IVs = 15,5)

8 EVs = 1 point (4 EVs = 0,5)

HP: 31 IVs + 4 EVs = 15,5 + 0,5 = 16

Edited by Zuladra
5 hours ago, Zuladra said:

Welcome David! You might want to take a look at this page as the game has a lot of hidden mechanics. From Generation III onward, a Pokémon's stats are calculated as follows:

• Other Stats = (floor(0.01 x (2 x Base + IV + floor(0.25 x EV)) x Level) + 5) x Nature

As you can see, these formulas are not practical to use. At level 50 and 100, there is a more practical way to calculate each stat, here is the guide. Hope this helps.

Level 50

im not good enough at maths, I just took my experience of putting 4 EVs into 31 IV stat of a lvl 50 pokemon and I got a stat boost but I can understand where are you coming from, apologies @Elizn I'm noob

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2023 at 1:31 PM, Zuladra said:

Level 50

Thank you, this makes it clearer