Shiny Check Removed

Anyway, all of this is beside the point, and the entire thread could've been avoided if, as always, we received some kind of communication instead of absolute radio silence for days. I understand that dealing with all the bugs is not easy, especially on a tight schedule as they've been having since Johto released pretty much, but I think it's also understandable that the playerbase is also tired of getting shadow nerfs with no mention of them whatsoever anywhere like the payday rates in Johto being halved, random changes like False Swipe going back up to 64 PP, and so on. Considering these changes, especially the payday rate nerf, have not been mentioned anywhere nor addressed anyhow, it's only normal for players to speculate if new bugs are really bugs or intended nerfs/changes that devs just straight up didn't mention in the patch notes. Combine this with B.S. like the hordes ratio nerf being passed as a "bug fix" as if it didn't affect the entire game's economy and pointless grinds with no clear rewards relying on FOMO like the Wishing Stone and the Zodiac Tablets and it's pretty evident why we are all so sensitive about it all.

I too understand that acidic posting like mine or in general this thread can also snowball the situation, hence this disclaimer, but please, PLEASE communicate with the playerbase that's donating thousands of dollars to the game. It's the bare minimum, and it would avoid a LOT of dumb outrages and drama.

PS: you can still laugh at me for the bro theory I cooked earlier, a clown is a clown no matter the intentions 🤡

2 minutes ago, Doctor said:

Anyway, all of this is beside the point, and the entire thread could've been avoided if, as always, we received some kind of communication instead of absolute radio silence for days. I understand that dealing with all the bugs is not easy, especially on a tight schedule as they've been having since Johto released pretty much, but I think it's also understandable that the playerbase is also tired of getting shadow nerfs with no mention of them whatsoever anywhere like the payday rates in Johto being halved, random changes like False Swipe going back up to 64 PP, and so on. Considering these changes, especially the payday rate nerf, have not been mentioned anywhere nor addressed anyhow, it's only normal for players to speculate if new bugs are really bugs or intended nerfs/changes that devs just straight up didn't mention in the patch notes. Combine this with B.S. like the hordes ratio nerf being passed as a "bug fix" as if it didn't affect the entire game's economy and pointless grinds with no clear rewards relying on FOMO like the Wishing Stone and the Zodiac Tablets and it's pretty evident why we are all so sensitive about it all.

I too understand that acidic posting like mine or in general this thread can also snowball the situation, hence this disclaimer, but please, PLEASE communicate with the playerbase that's donating thousands of dollars to the game. It's the bare minimum, and it would avoid a LOT of dumb outrages and drama.

PS: you can still laugh at me for the bro theory I cooked earlier, a clown is a clown no matter the intentions 🤡

Say it louder for the people in the back all we want is real communication!
If you laugh at a post like this you're either choosing blind faith or are blissfully unaware.