Why dont nerf the RAID

2 hours ago, vitormurucci said:

I wouldn't say nerf it but i would suggest to balance for a 2 chars raid. It would allow players to play with main account and a alt. I understand it's a MMO but its very frustrating to link to a unkown person with zero game or even social skills

PokeMMO helping introverts get over their fear of talking with others, since 2024 o7

6 minutes ago, OfficialDarku said:

PokeMMO helping introverts get over their fear of talking with others, since 2024 o7

True lol... but I had a issue where a guy in the link just didnt do anything .. other time I went to global chat saying that I was looking for 2 players to link (rain team) and a guy led with a salamence using flamethrower and then use a eruption on a typhlosion. That frustrated me a little. Other people probably had worse experience. A 2 char raid would be nice to anyone playing with an alt.

10 hours ago, onewatermaster said:

i wonder why you got your ass beaten up so hard surely its not the 55 base attack stat pikachu right? 

the main point is that the raid is too hard for normal players who don't have enough good IV+nature Pokemon,

specially Steel-type

AND using random matchup

I seldom PVP, so for a PVE player, the Pokemon in the PC's choice is limited,

but is it reasonable for an event to have high requirements? At least release two mode for players love to challenge themself for players would just like to finish the match

the pokemon i hv with 5iv nature or above is just ten of them, so what combination you think i can? 

2.JPG

11 hours ago, Wolfgangerl said:

You can't expect to win a raid without thinking before what could work.

I used an Eelektross with coil and Thunderpunch, i was preparing it for the "gyarados raid" but it worked on this one.

The other guys used some amparos,sableye with reflect and my eelektross with 2 coils ended up doing 70% dmg to the bird and we won.

You are using a Pikachu...

That's disrespectful for the other 3 members of the raid.

I can only say that at least i use 5v or above pokemon, 

in random matchup, you can even see alpha gift 85lv,

at least this is my best pokemon i can use :v

4 hours ago, vitormurucci said:

I wouldn't say nerf it but i would suggest to balance for a 2 chars raid. It would allow players to play with main account and a alt. I understand it's a MMO but its very frustrating to link to a unkown person with zero game or even social skills

ys

I would like to matchup players with 5v+nature rather than gift alpha

its not single issue, it happenes so many times, 

38 minutes ago, Moovnv said:

the main point is that the raid is too hard for normal players who don't have enough good IV+nature Pokemon,

specially Steel-type

AND using random matchup

I seldom PVP, so for a PVE player, the Pokemon in the PC's choice is limited,

but is it reasonable for an event to have high requirements? At least release two mode for players love to challenge themself for players would just like to finish the match

the pokemon i hv with 5iv nature or above is just ten of them, so what combination you think i can? 

2.JPG

You don't need perfect IVs for raids, they don't actually make much of a difference in this format. Beneficial types and well thought out movesets are much more important.

5 hours ago, Rache said:

You don't need perfect IVs for raids, they don't actually make much of a difference in this format. Beneficial types and well thought out movesets are much more important.

ive did many raids with  trash ivs mons without any problems, but the real problems are people that goin queue raid and use random mons without thinking or ever trolling. id mostly suggest to give a queue ban to them, it's so harassing

8 hours ago, Rache said:

But the difficulty of matchup is really harsh,😥

its not easy to find other players with same thought through matchup

You hv to find 3players in global in order to finish it easily

tbh, i hope theres two levels to attempt with one easy mode and difficult mode.

In my case, it's not about being hard to make friends.. it's more about playing time.. i don't have much time to play, I'd like to be able to just log in and play. I can do gym runs, red rebattle, shiny hunt... i would like to be able to log on 2 acc and do a raid, for intance.. thats all

6 hours ago, Xratello said:

I like the raids...ngl..but i hate Being forced to do it with randoms. Isn't there a way to make Solo Guys also Happy? 

I wish more people would have read my raiding guide on the forms here. Casual people clearly have many issues with a massive "single player style" game evolving into a multiplayer realm. To ALL of those complaining, guess what..... you just don't have to do the content. Continue your shiny hunt dex quests, watch the shiny searchers stream, and play casually when you have the time. But to the MMO raiders out there such as myself, I know we are excited for these new introductions. The developers have said and I honestly appreciate the increase difficulty challenges into the PvE world here, and I also will advocate that its a VERY GOOD THING. To everyone who is not enjoying the adjustment I would recommend stepping outside of your comfort zones and engage more with the community, interact with teams, positively push yourself to progressing a collection of "raid ready" pokemon. Patience, persistence, and a little bit of hard work will pay off ya'll. So many people are pay to win these days sighhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Edited by Fink

For me, the raids were pretty funny, most of them I used some 5ivs mons that were raised for gyms....But the real problem wasn't really the raid instead it was the queue.

I mean, for solo players is fine, but 2 days ago I did link with a friend, but the raids doesn't allow links of 2 to queue, so we took a lot of time triying to make "team" with each other....You can say "recruit in chat then"...nah the both of us don't like to speak a lot to recluit...

Also this happened in the second character of my account, I was using half of my mons and my friend the other half, and many 2ivs on hp and def only...so yeah, the raids are possible even without a 5ivs metagross...

We did 10/12, only because we started late yesterday, else it would've been 12/12(well, 22/24 for me LOL)

Yeah...that was a big drag.

Haveing 2-3 guys rdy to raid and finding the Missing Part...we might need a rework on this raid que mecanics but besides that it was GUD... I Like to see what moves they (teammates) click so i can make my moves Count...3x tailwind is Just 💀