Gyarados Raid Preparation

Gyarados Raid Guessing  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Since Slaking & Excadrill Ability are Not using HA as Mold Breaker, Which Ability of Gyarados Ability Raid will it be?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/24 at 12:00 AM

A part of me is hoping it sets up the rain turn one and it's permanent like sand was in Excadrill fight, and that it uses Dragon Dance at the start, with the ability being Moxie on it. Just pair it will HA Seaking (Lightning Rod) and it would be a fittingly tough final fight before Shaymin!

I'm guessing those Minions of Gyarados will be Garchomp,Dragonite,Haxorous,Charizard,Druddigon,Salamence & Altaria...

Fish Pokemons may Not Count even Seaking too as Gyarados Minions & i already know also in Gym Reruns too! But still, not available yet in GTL.

2 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Luckily, Seaking doesn't have Lightningrod Ability yet & it's not even a Dragon Type too lol.

I’m pretty sure Scrafty is not a bird and still it was there during the rooster raid because it kind of resembles one, who knows what can show up with Gyara following that logic 😛

2 hours ago, Chef said:

It has HA on gym leader rematch teams, but the dragon part is true, probably won't be paired with gyarados, but if it was paired with it for raid, would make it a tough fight to only have rock weakness to exploit.

Am betting more in ferrothorn 

On 2/19/2024 at 2:57 AM, SakuyaZ said:

It does really depends on how many hours you spend in a day, like what I calc, you need to take about 2.5-3 hours to get a tablet.  The events in pokemmo always u need time for got it, which is true, but compared with pervious event, this one is more stressful.   

Think of that, this time it requires 480 mons, next event 650 mons, etc. GGs I mean. So I stand up and tell the fact that the increase of requirement is such huge, please dont load too much to players. 

1 hour ago, DarylDixon said:

image.thumb.png.df82f7dfa265ae3aa5dd0c3d0d26e523.png

i don't think so people approve the electric mon and tail wind set up strat

It worked fine as I predicted. 2 Tailwind with mental herb and 22 electric Mons with full damage destroy gyarados in 2 minutes