About the delivery of swarm pokémon for the Lunar New Year event

I'm extremely annoyed by this recent action by the developers

Where they added the npc to deliver these pokémon again and I no longer have the pokémon I saved so much to deliver. There were almost 7 boxes full, ready for me to get the cherish ball. 

I ended up not delivering these pokémon because I didn't know that, due to the time zone, here in my country it ended before 00:00... I'm saying this because a lot of people said that it ended at that time here, since they didn't say that the time was based in England and I ended up believing that. 

But today I ignored that and relaxed, but the fact that the developers added the npc again because players complained that they couldn't deliver it on time.... really pissed me off. 

I know I'm not the only one experiencing this unfair situation. From my point of view, they should give players back all the pokémon that were dropped after the event ended. In my opinion, that would be fair for everyone, because not everyone knew that the developers were going to add the same npc again because of the players' complaints. 

But it was also my mistake to think that it would end at 00:00 here in my country, however... I don't know why they didn't do the same in past events, where they simply left the npc of the event that we had to deliver something for a few more days, so that we could win something in exchange with him. What was different this time... they shouldn't have removed the npc, as they always did. But not only did they take it out, they put it back in and people like me got screwed because we dumped the pokémons we had stored on our PCs, thinking they wouldn't come back with this mechanic...

Edited by Slaxyh

People don’t seem to read updates. You can’t really blame it on communication this time.

You shouldn’t rely on the event vanity availability timer from the gift shop either.

Gift Shop is how they make their money, I can understand why they’d leave the vanities accessible for day longer than the initial event.

15 minutes ago, xLari said:

But Kyu told us ... 

image.png.4963da88709921825f987d5b46b0e586.png

I understand that the communication part was my mistake, however in the case of adding the npc again why were they complaining that they couldn't deliver? 

So you waited till the last minute to turn in your Pokemon and you didnt turn them in before the end of the update. So you decided to release those Pokemon and then they added the delivery lady back for people that cannot read but you re mad because you released "7 boxes" of Pokemon? Sure buddy, this is totally on the devs.

I can understand your frustration about the devs returning the NPC after it was removed. I don't know if it's a good look for the devs to give in to complaining, or if it was actually unintentional for it to be removed in the first place.That decision made the end of the event not feel like the real end. However, you knew the event was ending soon, and you saved 7 boxes!? There had to have been a thought somewhere to free up some box space a little earlier, just in case of something unexpected in the game or your schedule. I'm sure you understand this now. There is probably little that the devs will do to make your individual situation "right". There is no way anyone could predict the NPC disappearing, or the devs spawning her back. People felt this way when they nerfed tablet rates from 40 to 24, and made the Zodiac outfit the ultimate reward for the tablet grind. It's the guessing game we all play as they adjust and fine tune things to their liking.

Bruh why were you hoarding 7 boxes full of Cherish Ball mons, that and not reading is 100% on you and not the devs’ fault no matter how messy the old lady mechanic might’ve been in the last day. I hadn’t turned 4-8 Pokémon when the event was over, at most, but not 420 of them 💀💀💀💀💀💀

21 hours ago, Slaxyh said:

I'm extremely annoyed by this recent action by the developers

Where they added the npc to deliver these pokémon again and I no longer have the pokémon I saved so much to deliver. There were almost 7 boxes full, ready for me to get the cherish ball. 

I ended up not delivering these pokémon because I didn't know that, due to the time zone, here in my country it ended before 00:00... I'm saying this because a lot of people said that it ended at that time here, since they didn't say that the time was based in England and I ended up believing that. 

But today I ignored that and relaxed, but the fact that the developers added the npc again because players complained that they couldn't deliver it on time.... really pissed me off. 

I know I'm not the only one experiencing this unfair situation. From my point of view, they should give players back all the pokémon that were dropped after the event ended. In my opinion, that would be fair for everyone, because not everyone knew that the developers were going to add the same npc again because of the players' complaints. 

But it was also my mistake to think that it would end at 00:00 here in my country, however... I don't know why they didn't do the same in past events, where they simply left the npc of the event that we had to deliver something for a few more days, so that we could win something in exchange with him. What was different this time... they shouldn't have removed the npc, as they always did. But not only did they take it out, they put it back in and people like me got screwed because we dumped the pokémons we had stored on our PCs, thinking they wouldn't come back with this mechanic...

Skill issue. 0 sympathy for you. 

If it makes you feel any better, you likely would have regretted your decision, even if you got what you wanted at the end xD

I started the event by banking 6 boxes and then sat there for almost an hour turning them all in. Which in turn made me miss more swarms.

Immediate regret. I never did that again, and simply turned them in as soon as there was dead time between swarms.