so been gone for 10 years...

So as the title says ive been gone for ten years, was able to somehow recover my account and now i have no idea what to do. i played back when it was only gen 1 so just trying to work out where i should go. 

any ideas and suggestions

As a fellow veteran player, I can only suggest anywhere.

Journey to all of the other regions that have come out wince then, and complete them.

Breed on the side, hunt for shineys, kanto hunt for legendaries, and re-battle NPCs to rack up some extra cash.

Invest in Pokémon with pickup/thief and train them to lvl 100 for farming money. Work on building a competetive team. Search for hidden items. Build your Hoenn base. Get involved with a guild. Train. There's so much you can do now.

58 minutes ago, trickster345 said:

So as the title says ive been gone for ten years, was able to somehow recover my account and now i have no idea what to do. i played back when it was only gen 1 so just trying to work out where i should go. 

Check your inventory for any old event or limited items, they are worth a fortune right now. If you happen to have something please don't sell it straight to the first one offering you alot of money.

Enjoy your new beginning 🙂

1 hour ago, trickster345 said:

There are several guides on what you should and can do. Enjoy the experience. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

3 hours ago, trickster345 said:

Yeah hold on to any 2012/2013/2014 pokemons, they are valuable now.

Same rule applies to if you have any old event or time limited vanity items.

If you need help with PvE mons to reach endgame and figure your stuff out, feel free to add me.