Democracy

IuciANO

Question

dont dare to close this thread because if developer implement it this will make the game 69% better.

this answer proves that SOME mods just want to keep their power not caring about appeal answers being incorrect even if players tried to explain that its not just a "i think this ban is unjust" but  A FACT and there are THOUSANDS of cases likes this.

"Players don't enforce our rules and sometimes don't even fully know them, so this will never be implemented.

If players think their mute/ban is unjust, they can appeal. In this case, the person who has not issued the punishment is checking the appeal.
I'm sorry to hear you got the negative outcome of your appeal. This will not change our way of moderating chat. There are some rules you've agreed to follow when you've accepted them upon creating your account."

ITS NOT THAT HARD TO USE YOUR BRAIN. that was a pathetic reason to close the best thread suggestion, if "players sometimes dont even fully know them" u can just make a test where u get rules-based questions to earn the democratic license and vote for the player mute completely deleting the power abuse, favoritism and inefficient work, and to prevent anarchy u can just move the mods to another page in the forum where the positive public votations are sent with the quote of the judged, cancelling it if incorrect AND GIVING THEM NEGATIVE DEMOCRATIC POINTS AND LICENSE TEMPORAL REMOVAL but gives no power to decide the bans by a person  (MOD) who got hundred of appeals where a big ammount proved that it was a bad work. this is NOT BECAUSE I GOT NEGATIVE OUTCOME OF APPEAL. BUT TO REMOVE THE PROBLEM COMPLETELY and also solve problems of mod lack quantity

4 answers to this question

The rule system or the staff members are not the problem here. People like you are the problem here. 

Accept your punishment and how the game and punishment system work or go find another game where your behavior is tolerated, cause I honestly think this community is better off without people like you. 

Have a nice day. 🙂