[Implemented] Stat inheritors for breeding

With the breeding mechanics, it's still extremely difficult to obtain pokemon with good natures and IVs.

So, I propose a (few) new items: Stat inheritors.

These are items that increase the chance of a certain stat IV(attack, defense etc.) to be passed to the offspring on by around 30-50%. These will (to not decrease the value of good bred pokemon too much) need to be quite expensive, probably around $50,000, or 6000+ GC coins, be one time use, and be tradeable

Let me know what you guys think of this idea

I say no. -1
Sorry but I just don't like it. In my opinion people should stop complaining about how difficult it is. It isn't that hard! Just be patient. Because when you are, you'll be more rewarded with getting a good iv pokemon. You'll feel beter about it.
And honestly, 30-50% would be waaay to high...

Future Changes

We believe there is plenty of room to expand on with breeding. We have ideas for several things, such as implementing custom versions of Power Braces for breeding, reducing the total time to hatch an egg with certain out-of-battle abilities (such as Flame Body) and having environmental factors come into play with hatch time.

We hope that you all are as excited for Breeding as we are, as we believe it will shift the metagame significantly.

• 1 year later...