[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Congratulations with the Team Tournament Victory guys.

Happy birthday to JSTUD and Goldeneyes.

As a new 'reward' for the Team Tournament winners, I've come up with the idea to let a member of that team design the new poster of the Team Tournament event for the following month.

The person creating the poster has artistic freedom, within the bounds of the appropriate.

If this seems like a good idea, I'm looking forward to receiving a pm / whisper from your artist.

If you don't like this idea, I will just get the poster design somewhere else ofcourse, there is no pressure at all.

Yo

Congratulations with the Team Tournament Victory guys.

Happy birthday to JSTUD and Goldeneyes.

As a new 'reward' for the Team Tournament winners, I've come up with the idea to let a member of that team design the new poster of the Team Tournament event for the following month.

The person creating the poster has artistic freedom, within the bounds of the appropriate.

If this seems like a good idea, I'm looking forward to receiving a pm / whisper from your artist.

If you don't like this idea, I will just get the poster design somewhere else ofcourse, there is no pressure at all.

Yo

I really liked the poster design this month and would be cool if we could get our players on it.

Edited by KingBowser

and then someone disconnected on the other side and you magically won

Did some1 order some salt?

Also, would you like some salt to go with that salt?

[spoiler]

So to sum up the order, 1 large salt with extra salt, and one medium salt on the side. And one supersize saltwater for drink.

Thats a total of "ur a douchebag and no1 likes u, come again anytime sir"

[/spoiler]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY [OpTc] PINKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and experimenting with dd mega latios. dat base 130 atk is no joke, same as mega zard x but without tough claws and the surprise gives it easy setup

guy really fished for a scald burn in sun after getting a sludge bomb poison

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-253400692

Edited by Shaniqualela

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.