[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

And the Delibirds destroy JJ!

Does JJ bother trying to stand up and keep fighting, when he has already lost?

This presumed trash is appauling with my resume. Should have drafted Frags. Only OU player to officially beat me in 2 months. Love live the Metapods! Down with PoAu, cough I mean the Delibirds!

This presumed trash is appauling with my resume. Should have drafted Frags. Only OU player to officially beat me in 2 months. Love live the Metapods! Down with PoAu, cough I mean the Delibirds!

not yet JJ    people still wont just let me have u  they know im not stoping till ur mine   i talked to all but 2 hopefully they realize this and dont waste there money  and try and get others

not yet JJ    people still wont just let me have u  they know im not stoping till ur mine   i talked to all but 2 hopefully they realize this and dont waste there money  and try and get others

if you are admitting you are not stopping untill jj is yours, and other managers bid on him they are wasting your money, not theirs. sounds like a good tactic to me

Wow JJ calm down a little.

Also I was about to sweep your ass yesterday in OU, until you haxed your way back (don't deny it :P I think most people at the tournament saw it ) but I'm not gonna complain about it I don't feel like I have to prove anything, but stop with all the shittalk. You are definitely a good player in OU, but flaming this much on PoAu and thinking you're a better UU player than Lion, meh, that's maybe crossing the line. Anyways I don't want to ruin any friendship I have with you, so I'm just gonna leave it at this until your titties start to chill again. :D However if you need to or have any issues with my team (or just me), feel free to send me a message and we can talk it out.

if you are admitting you are not stopping untill jj is yours, and other managers bid on him they are wasting your money, not theirs. sounds like a good tactic to me

nope because im done  i only want JJ  so there just wasting time  i have all my other 8 and i alreaady said w/e i have left i can bid on certian things to help them in the end    and most of the mangers i have talked to and been pretty decent about it all       so far all managers have left the smack talk in this thread and kept the rest buisness  so its nice

Also I was about to sweep your ass yesterday in OU, until you haxed your way back (don't deny it :P I think most people at the tournament saw it ) but I'm not gonna complain about it I don't feel like I have to prove anything, but stop with all the shittalk. You are definitely a good player in OU, but flaming this much on PoAu and thinking you're a better UU player than Lion, meh, that's maybe crossing the line. Anyways I don't want to ruin any friendship I have with you, so I'm just gonna leave it at this until your titties start to chill again. :D However if you need to or have any issues with my team (or just me), feel free to send me a message and we can talk it out.

all sounds great   friendships are bad to hurt   butttttt JJ>firelion any tier any day srry

lel, We're coming for you too Gary.

[spoiler] I think the problems with your team were settled yesterday, but unfortunately the trash talk has leaked into today as well thanks to your Manager. And c'mon LeGary don't take offense and smoothe out your feathers. You know you guys are talented so let's prove it.

As for yesterday. You lost. Hax or not. RNG is a part of the game and we can't complain about it. [/spoiler]

lel, We're coming for you too Gary.

[spoiler] I think the problems with your team were settled yesterday, but unfortunately the trash talk has leaked into today as well thanks to your Manager. And c'mon LeGary don't take offense and smoothe out your feathers. You know you guys are talented so let's prove it.

As for yesterday. You lost. Hax or not. RNG is a part of the game and we can't complain about it. [/spoiler]

As I said I didn't complain, I have had my good days as well, but you make it sound like you are unbeatable, you are sure hard to face in OU no doubt, but as I said I would have gotten there. But that's alright. "Coming for me too", what do you mean by that? :O What did Senile do (he is my Manager after all) ? I'm not gonna take too much offense, but I dislike how much raging you have been doing on us lately.

[spoiler]Lol so many questions up there^, I hope you don't mind.[/spoiler]

As I said I didn't complain, I have had my good days as well, but you make it sound like you are unbeatable, you are sure hard to face in OU no doubt, but as I said I would have gotten there. But that's alright. "Coming for me too", what do you mean by that? :o What did Senile do (he is my Manager after all) ? I'm not gonna take too much offense, but I dislike how much raging you have been doing on us lately.

[spoiler]Lol so many questions up there^, I hope you don't mind.[/spoiler]

Upset about raging. Complains in a "smack talk thread". It's ok LeGary.

1. Coming for you too means I'm excited to play, and hopefully beat you, in the PSL.

2. Senile is your manager my bad, thought it was Archi since he drafted all PoAu kids.

3. I don't mind.

Upset about raging. Complains in a "smack talk thread". It's ok LeGary.

1. Coming for you too means I'm excited to play, and hopefully beat you, in the PSL.

2. Senile is your manager my bad, thought it was Archi since he drafted all PoAu kids.

3. I don't mind.

Okay it's cool.

1. I will be looking forward to battling you again some other time then, gonna be fun as usual. ;)

2. Okidoki, I'm gonna leave that between you and Archi then.

3. Thanks.

Okay it's cool.

1. I will be looking forward to battling you again some other time then, gonna be fun as usual. ;)

2. Okidoki, I'm gonna leave that between you and Archi then.

3. Thanks.

1. Hope we match up then.

2. No problem.

3. Thanks to you as well.

Our hospitable approach to diplomacy is beyond exceptional in today's LYLE v PoAu Era.

1. Hope we match up then.

2. No problem.

3. Thanks to you as well.

Our hospitable approach to diplomacy is beyond exceptional in today's LYLE v PoAu Era.

Haha indeed is :P Memorable day I guess.

Anyways I don't think we will match up unfortunately, since I'm guessing Senile wants Amanu for OU and Mauru wants you for OU, but let's see how it goes and what the managers have in mind haha (you never know what the heck they want with us rofl). :D

Haha indeed is :P Memorable day I guess.

Anyways I don't think we will match up unfortunately, since I'm guessing Senile wants Amanu for OU and Mauru wants you for OU, but let's see how it goes and what the managers have in mind haha (you never know what the heck they want with us rofl). :D

inb4 power play and I am signed by Rigamorty for the VVVV reunion team.

#stillnotsigned#stillbeingbiddedon#noendinsight

inb4 power play and I am signed by Rigamorty for the VVVV reunion team.

#stillnotsigned#stillbeingbiddedon#noendinsight

hahah, Riga has been doing a lot of power plays, tempting imgur to lock 25k on fred, so it wouldn't surprise me, but let's see. Good luck in whatever team you may end in :P

On a sidenote: Senile you should go for YettoDie if you have any credits left. :D

all sounds great   friendships are bad to hurt   butttttt JJ>firelion any tier any day srry

why am is my name even comming out of your mouth again? stop hiding behind lyle players , yes JJ is a good player , but no i don'T think he wrecks me in all tiers , i am a pretty good UU dueler and extending my horizons , all i have to say to you mauru is i will see you at the psl tournament , it will be a pleasure to wreck your team 

hahah, Riga has been doing a lot of power plays, tempting imgur to lock 25k on fred, so it wouldn't surprise me, but let's see. Good luck in whatever team you may end in :P

On a sidenote: Senile you should go for YettoDie if you have any credits left. :D

He's too busy trying to draft the shiny trader known as Corroios.

rip Senile's comp PSL team