[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

I think I might have fixed it. Does it still resemble Togetic enough or is it too vague now?

o59Ods1.png

It's my opinion, but I like the face much better now. I think it's great, and is about ready for the game. However, Moetal the Moe god will see if it is worthy of being in the game.

Also, as a question, will this ever be getting a custom PokéMMO GUI made for it?

Made some adjustments here and there. Is this better?

SP2O5vE.png

Also version 1 of Togepi and Golduck. Focused more on making the designs not-awful. Will make backsprites once the front ones are final.

Togepi. Pretty much a mini-Togetic.

64GoU3y.png

Umbrella etc because of Cloud Nine disabling weather effects (and also because it matches Golduck's webbed feet). Scarf = beak.The rest should be pretty self-explanatory. This one probably needs a lot of editing.

B215s25.png

Edited by RacheLucario

That reminds me... I ended up finishing my versions of the rodents last week.

Plusle. Not too sure about the red on the coat.

cc5b6qI.png

Made two Minuns since I wasn't sure which would be better or if they should be merged. Not too sure about the quality of the headphones.

TLXIX2b.png
Z86RfTF.png

u5wu8.png

sf7zvq.png

My crappy plusle & minun. .

These actually have a lot of potential if neatened up a little~

@rache
Yes child.....let the moe consume you....let it flow through you...

Goddam rache i feel they look pretty moe tbh i love the mini togetic/togepi however id consider it more mini togetic than togepi since well...imo it doesnt resemble togepi really (no shell, nor spikes, etc) but thats just my crappy opinion

@thief

This is my gen I shortlist:

[spoiler]

Rattata line (in progress)

Pidgey line

Spearow

Ekans line

Pikachu line

Nidoran female line

NIdoran male line

Abra line

Drowzee line

Krabby line
Koffing line

Mr. Mime

Electabuzz

Pinsir

Gyarados

Ditto

Porygon

Omanyte line

Kabuto line

[/spoiler]

@Rache

Minor edits to Golduck.  Your sprite has 17 colours so you need to fix that.

055%20Golduck%20Edit.png

Hmm, not quite what I was looking for in terms of the red and blue patterns on Togepi/tic.  I was thinking of the confetti-style markings that the actual pokemon have.  Togepi in particular needs this and also some headgear (http://chikorita85.deviantart.com/art/Togepi-Princess-149041888) to look like Togepi.  But the moe is definitely there.

... I am sad that no one makes cute Raticate gijinkas.  The again, making cuteness out of the non-cute is kind of my raison d'etre at this point.

I swear maids are the answer to everything.

020%20Raticate%20Front%20Draft%20x2.png

@Magi
You have a maid fetish don't you?

@Lache
Togepi and Togetic's hair can be rougher/spiker IMO. Both of their eyes are a bit too huge also.

Mod Golduck's red gem a bit. Give her a tiara or something or move it onto the scarf or something.

@thief
The design and pose is pretty good for you mouses. I recommend taking elements from Lache's (namely the hair ribbon/headphone) and put it into your. Move the red one more leftward so it is centered in the frame.

Fixed (I think) all three. Should I move on to backsprites/Psyduck, or is there more that needs adjusting?

Golduck: Minor shading adjustments, moved the gem, and dropped a colour.

Ld4eY4c.png

Togepi: Made the hair messier/spikier, eyes smaller, and added triangles.

Qjy4CMq.png

Togetic: Made the hair messier, eyes smaller, added triangles, and cleaned some lines.

eTOX8El.png

@Rache

Togepi's body is good. Move the right eye to the right by one pixel (I think), and hammer in the left side of the cheek; it's pointing out too much at the moment as if she has pluffy cheeks/toothache/etc. The overall hair is good except for the positioning of the spikes on the top; they resemble the back spikes of godzilla or like a rooster's comb rather than a crown. I'd say give her pale blonde hair instead of leaving her white (original Togepi is light yellow, while Togetic is actually pale yellow instead of white).

Togetic's pattern is messy as oppose to Togepi's. It feels too crowded. Remove some and reposition the others. Try moving the left eye (the blue one) downward by one pixel, and make a variation where you undo the right eye. The legs/feet might be a bit tiny compare to your upper body.

Golduck's umbrella is off centered. Her right leg (our left) seems a bit wacky also because you tried to squeeze it into the frame..

Tried to fix up Spearow's design and touched it up to make it hopefully usable. It's probably still lacking something, but I'm not quite sure what that is. No matter what I did, I couldn't make a better mouth.

ZM784yz.png

Togetic fixes. All have enlarged legs/feet and a better pattern. The only differences are the eyes.

1 = Blue eye moved down + red untouched.

2 = Both eyes untouched. I prefer this version.

3 = Blue eye moved down + red enlarged.

4 = Blue eye untouched + red enlarged.

eXhe9TS.png

Togepi fixes. Changed the tint from slightly blue to noticeably yellow. Made the hair less reptilian-spike-like. Fixed the cheek.

1 = eyes left alone.

2 = right eye moved over.

vNmDxkR.png

Fixed Golduck's umbrella. Couldn't really do anything about the leg, but it looks okay to me.

nNoaLqn.png

I then got a little Psydtracked sidetracked and made version 1 of Psyduck.

8bZ9QQr.png

[spoiler]The more accurate-to-the-Pokemon version.

I3Lom2G.png[/spoiler]

I think the last Raticate is cutest.

Also, I was just browsing through NSE and there are like 20 sprites of a moemon Klinklang for some reason. And is it still possible for the cruddy Sneasel I uploaded to be used as a template for someone else to create a decent looking moemon, or will it just need to be redone by someone else? Anything is better than the current Sneasel in my opinion. I could maybe just make bases for other people who know what they are doing to make better moemon out of if that is okay with you guys.