Best PvP Players & Teams of PokeMMO

Haha thanks. I edited because it just wasn't worth it lol.

Saw it before the edit, and agrees with what was before the edit ;) Even tho it might not be worth it, you still had a good point.

And as rys said, all the "usual" players knows who to look out for at least for me there are people I would watch more out for not on the list, compared to some on it.

Im gonna let you in on a really bad kept secret, Barrage won the Masters Brawl. He deserves to be on this list, he is in the same class as anyone else on this list.

But not really, account sharing is against the rules, the players on this list clearly have more honor than that.

Im gonna let you in on a really bad kept secret, Barrage won the Masters Brawl. He deserves to be on this list, he is in the same class as anyone else on this list.

True as it may be, he played on another players account and thus that win will forever be recorded as that other person's. Barrage will have an opportunity to break the list when I expand to include all official wins, depending on his win history.

Haha, my tournament attendance is too poor. I think I only have 4 official wins under my belt if I count the Master's Intermission Brawl. I know where my skill level lies, but I don't necessarily have the record to show for it, so I can't hold it against anyone for not including me if an objective point system is involved.

But not really, account sharing is against the rules, the players on this list clearly have more honor than that.

For some reason this made me laugh >.< Emlee even edited the bracket but I believe that was after she quitted from staff. At least they didn't ban Amanu for it :D Would have been very sad if they did!

They weren't enforcing any regulations against it at the time, and it was very clear Amanu wasn't on his own account at the time of the tournament. The staff knowingly distributed the prize and took no action.

A retroactive ban now would be extremely controversial.

They weren't enforcing any regulations against it at the time, and it was very clear Amanu wasn't on his own account at the time of the tournament. The staff knowingly distributed the prize and took no action.

especially since amanu is on the tier council. also this is kinda ridiculous until ranked comes back (hopefully next update) as the masters tournament was over months ago and most of those players are long gone. totally different meta then today.

you got to keep the kabutops fgt, what you complaining about. But srsly, its because of you playing on another persons account and actually winning that the stupid rule is now enforced. inb4 "but its against the toc". nah staff are more pricky about it now because the salt is still there from the tourney, even though it was just supposed to be funny

JJ you should include unofficial tournaments that were posted a good amount of time before the actual tourney (so no spontaneous). No one used gimmicky stuff in those, a good amount of people participated and the prizes were pretty decent, like eggs/shinies usually. Lack of participants as a reason not to include them should also mean eliminating most of the official tournaments that happened in the latter half of 2013 and that would take points off of a lot of people, myself included. In fact most of the earlier unofficials had more participants than some of the later officials.

especially since amanu is on the tier council. also this is kinda ridiculous until ranked comes back (hopefully next update) as the masters tournament was over months ago and most of those players are long gone. totally different meta then today.

It's more ridiculous that players that haven't played for over 4+ months are still in the top 10. Step it up comp community.

It's more ridiculous that players that haven't played for over 4+ months are still in the top 10. Step it up comp community.

ok, pls delete ThinkNice from the list because he didn't play in any official from as far as i can remember lel

PAGE KING ofc, how else

*than

It's really interesting to see players from the past era completely discrediting the Master's series. I will be making some changes to the scoring system this evening when I include all official wins. Master's Invites win will no longer hold any extra significance. With that said I am still going to award points for a Master Event win and the Master of Master's event.

EDIT: I understand the significance of some of the previous Unofficial tournaments, but unfortunately there isn't a collective of these to truly establish them for rating. Too many would be overlooked, which would hurt winners from those events and give an unfair advantage to the winners that were included.

Listed Below are the Best Players in PokeMMO

Required criteria to be on this list include: Winning an Official Masters Invite Event

Scoring was based on the following formula:

Master of Masters +5

Master +4

Master's Invite +3

1st Place Official +2

2nd Place Official +1

Congratulations to the Top 15

1st KingBowser  - 23 Points

2nd Frags           - 17 Points

3rd Amanu         - 15 Points

4rd uMadBrah     - 14 Points

4th TopQuake     - 14 Points

6th JSTUD         - 13 Points

7th TheBloo        - 12 Points

8h Daniellegal  - 11 Points

9th ThinkNice    - 10 Points

9th Jeehad           - 10 Points

9th Corroios       - 10 Points

12th DoubleJJ   - 9 Points

13th LeVolpe     - 7 Points

14th Fujimura    - 7 Points

15th NlCEGUY   - 6 Points

15th Siege            - 6 Points

15th CorED           - 6 Points

15th yWreck         - 6 points

Congratulations to 19th - 25th

[spoiler]

19th eggroll          - 5 Points

19th Goldeneyes  - 5 Points

19th zteban          - 5 Points

19th Phoenixxz   - 5 Points

23rd Jorcal          - 4 Points

23rd xKuroy         - 4 Points

25th AlbeIV           - 3 Points

25th ChrisChris  - 3 Points

25th DestructX    - 3 Points

25th dormycom  - 3 Points

25th DrewIII          - 3 Points

[/spoiler]

These are the Best Players in PokeMMO.

Inclusion Criteria will expand to Players with Official Wins once I have the time to do it.

Data was collected from PokeMMO Official Hall of Fame and it includes all completed official events to date.

Fixed