[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

Thanks munya, good luck to them and hopefully you're getting paid well for all this work.

No money involved, I just love strategy and math and the sort, and theres at least a bit of it involved here.  Also like helping people, added bonus.  Did not intend to ruffle anyones feathers as it was such a minor part of the strategy involved in this, if at all really.  I could have posted peoples bids, there totals, how much they have left, if I really wanted I could probably put together bid history, might be something I need to look into now that I think about it.

No money involved, I just love strategy and math and the sort, and theres at least a bit of it involved here.  Also like helping people, added bonus.  Did not intend to ruffle anyones feathers as it was such a minor part of the strategy involved in this, if at all really.  I could have posted peoples bids, there totals, how much they have left, if I really wanted I could probably put together bid history, might be something I need to look into now that I think about it.

You can make all that for me munya, <3

EDIT: And I'll send you n00ds

or you could watch pron

It's to late for that, I was troubled a bit or else I'd probably be asleep by now.

You can make all that for me munya, <3

EDIT: And I'll send you n00ds

I'ma think on this and see if I can think of any decent way to do what I said in my previous post and maybe work on it tomorrow, for now I think I'll see if I can get to bed now.

It's to late for that, I was troubled a bit or else I'd probably be asleep by now.

I'ma think on this and see if I can think of any decent way to do what I said in my previous post and maybe work on it tomorrow, for now I think I'll see if I can get to bed now.

Dream of me. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

I'll look into it. If he went over during his overnight bidding spree, some of those bids won't count.

edit: Busted. check it...when Eggplant made these bids:

Sheroo 7k

overtoasted 6k

dededoge 4k

twofist 7k

instagramlol 5k

flavajabari 12k

amanu 12k

He was sitting at AT LEAST 124,000 out on the board. This doesnt even include the players he had already bought. I went through and tallied up those who he had high bid on at that time, and I came out to this:

22000 - jayfeat

16000 - bluejim

8000 - linken

8000 - letyrone

12000 - forfiter

5000 - archinix

7000 - sheroo

6000 - overtoasted

4000 - dede

7000 - twofist

5000 - insta

12000 - flava

12000 - amanu

The sum of those bids is 124,000, so I think it's pretty clear that the last two (at least) don't count. This should lock Flava up for me, right?

Probably should wait for Eggplant to get online to avoid any confusion. I doubt we will have to wait much longer because he has pretty much the same time zone as me.

I think he's at work, but I agree...I'm in no rush. He'll actually lose more than just those last two bids, though, since with the senile and jonaz totals (which i didn't add) he was a further 20k in the hole. I think his entire post that i quoted won't count

edit: i take that back...the sheroo bid might count

Heres where things get interesting, this is going to be the difference between someone being sold and someone not.

10000 - Jonaz
10000 - Senile

3000 - NightLucifer
2250 - Gilan
22000 - jayfeat
16000 - bluejim
8000 - linken
5000 - archinix

What he should have had left before the bid, someone outbid him on tyrone and forfi but senile and jonaz make up for that

EDIT: Ty for merge darkshade u da best

Heres where things get interesting, this is going to be the difference between someone being sold and someone not.

10000 - Jonaz
10000 - Senile
3000 - NightLucifer
2250 - Gilan
22000 - jayfeat
16000 - bluejim
8000 - linken
5000 - archinix

What he should have had left before the bid, someone outbid him on tyrone and forfi but senile and jonaz make up for that

EDIT: Ty for merge darkshade u da best

If true, then he hits the 100,000 cap right before the insta, flav, and Amanu bids