[Art][Sig]

please just scroll up to the post made above yours

Well that was just embarrassing

vZxajuH.png

I made you a better sig because I pity you owe you for crappy sig.

and mu gave me a great idea.

Hahahhahaha my sides, thanks deejaye and Musica, I think I like this one a little more. Always wanted a picture with my best bro :'^). oh god i cant stop laughing

Hahahhahaha my sides, thanks deejaye and Musica, I think I like this one a little more. Always wanted a picture with my best bro :'^). oh god i cant stop laughing

my stomach, face, and lungs hurt from the laughter that has ensued watching her create it. There were some tears as well. 2perfect. 2good. 

finally omg

i kept picturing you saying "hol' up lebron i got this" the whole time i was making it

glad you like it :^)

why do all these smiley faces have noses... 

The nose just adds more character to the smily face.

finally omg

i kept picturing you saying "hol' up lebron i got this" the whole time i was making it

glad you like it :^)

Lebron let me get this one, Lebron please just let me. hol up lebron, I got this one. Lebron let me just have this one, gosh

Request for a contest thing I plan on hosting in CM for awhile.

A sableye standing up pointing a ruler or its finger at a blackboard or giant rectangle/square. 
Big enough that I can crop stuff in and out of the center of the blackboard/rectangle thing.
[spoiler]
I want to host weekly sig contests
[/spoiler]

Super bonus points if you can add a walrus & orange dratini into the photo.

Request for a contest thing I plan on hosting in CM for awhile.

A sableye standing up pointing a ruler or its finger at a blackboard or giant rectangle/square. 
Big enough that I can crop stuff in and out of the center of the blackboard/rectangle thing.
[spoiler]
I want to host weekly sig contests
[/spoiler]

Super bonus points if you can add a walrus & orange dratini into the photo.

aww this sounds adorable, i got ideas, will get to this when i can

[spoiler]really need to work on some programming assignment today

[spoiler]assembly is so fucking annoying to code in[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Deejaye-Z

perfect. jay z so cool. i accept my new name with pride.

if you draw a hawlucha doing a stone cold stunner i will praise you forever
[spoiler]and ever[spoiler]and ever[spoiler]and ever[spoiler]and ever[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

<00:01:10> "Chad": <23:59:07> "shervinz": deejaye ignored my request for a hawlucha doing a stone cold stunner
<00:01:12> "Chad": i cri
<00:01:13> "Chad": for him

i didn't ignore your request ;_; I thought I liked the post to acknowledge I was going to do it but I guess I forgot to because I forget to like posts easily
so uh yes i will do it when i am drawing etcetcetc sorry shervinz didn't mean to come off as an IGNORING ASSHOLE

<00:01:10> "Chad": <23:59:07> "shervinz": deejaye ignored my request for a hawlucha doing a stone cold stunner
<00:01:12> "Chad": i cri
<00:01:13> "Chad": for him

i didn't ignore your request ;_; I thought I liked the post to acknowledge I was going to do it but I guess I forgot to because I forget to like posts easily
so uh yes i will do it when i am drawing etcetcetc sorry shervinz didn't mean to come off as an IGNORING ASSHOLE

lol i wasnt mad, i thought it was too complicated anyways