[Art][Sig]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Aww *.* These are amazingly cute! Could you draw me a vulpix playing with a cleffa? <3

Ns4JvWY.png

vulpix the bully ft. poor babbin cleffa

I'll take two, ok thank. 

1. a kirakira blushu blushu shedinja bbin. 

2. eggu bro and I. TpvtdSC.png

lease give me a straight bob cut though. death surgeons leggo.

duroll #1

3dQNt0g.png

how do you make this thing cute?? MU WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DRAW BUGGSSSSS

BmjRDMx.png

drawing people in less than 10 minutes is hard ;_; also i want to be part of the death surgeons moment. is that ok? gr8.

Hi Deejaye, i was wondering if you can draw my sprite. The art that you did for the other members are looking amazing :) Also is it possible to color this also, I'm going to be using this as my new avatar.

2dmhky.png

Thanks in advance ^.^

Hi Deejaye, i was wondering if you can draw my sprite. The art that you did for the other members are looking amazing :) Also is it possible to color this also, I'm going to be using this as my new avatar.

2dmhky.png

Thanks in advance ^.^

just so i don't leave you hanging-

I'm not 100% sure if I'll do this just because this requires more effort than a doodle and blah blah when I was mostly just wanting to spend 10 minutes on these because I have a short attention span

so don't be disappointed if I don't do this? ;_; but if I do do this, it'll be a lil' while bec classes + drawing stuff for vday because vday themed stuff is fun

tldr; I might do it but it won't be for awhile

and speaking of vday, I made some stuff for plizard babbu. (8 trying to think of more cheesy MMO/star wars related things for these tho, haha.

7ROwFJj.png

7qvPaDe.png