[Art][Sig]

i'm just going to use this thread to dump some of the art i do now hope everyone is ok with that

I decided to do some digital painting because i haven't in a while so i tried to redo my first attempt at digital painting from about a year ago (which is atrocious JESUS CHRIST I'M CRINGING SO MUCH AT IT) but then i didn't feel like doing a whole thing because i'm a lazy fuck so I did just a headshot instead

aCYltA0.png

not very good but it's fun to see how style changes in a short period of time tho!

Hi Deejaye, i was wondering if you can draw my sprite. The art that you did for the other members are looking amazing :) Also is it possible to color this also, I'm going to be using this as my new avatar.

2dmhky.png

Thanks in advance ^.^

AhhZ4lB.png

is this a-ok with you? :^)

(if you want a bigger version, lemme know, this one is at about 50% of the original size)

and other random stuff

is it ok if i post this, mu?? you can edit it out my post if you don't want me to post it

MIzUxAA.png

and more painting fun, tried a different, uh, technique to speed up the process. cut down something that'd probably take the span of several days to 1-2 days, pretty satisfied

REbdwsf.png

i keep toying with the idea of trying to make a simple game in rpgmaker but i can't settle on an art style to use. plus having to actually look up how to do stuff in rpgmaker scares me 8( i like being lazy /sniffle

edit: whoops! forgot hassan's eye mark thing. added it in

Edited by Deejaye

i drew this in december or january to post in the next find a friend thread because #bringbacksmee but tired of waiting for the next find a friend event

some of the panels are uh, inconsistent in style because they were done at different points in time

sorry everyone i just really feel like spamming this forum with my art zzzz

6DQkc0X.png

iSu02wt.png

alright i'll stop posting lots now + +

oh gosh I remember watching you draw that. such perfection.

me: "Dj, she looks so sad." 
you: "Good! B] "

no friends allowed ft. smee

[spoiler] also I don't know why, but the wailmer with it's check mark made me chortle a great deal. maybe it has to do with the sound effect I included when looking at it. [/spoiler]

Edited by Musica

drew some cuties which I turned into a gr8 desktop 8)

as well as made a quick ref bec going to bully my RL bffl into drawing me shit because i'm top notch friend material

edit: oh yeah and mu held me at gun point and told me to draw this

( didn't actually tho)VugxmPW.png

There needs to be a sexy JJ chillin' in the background 

Edited by DoubleJ

Don't worry, Munya. Dj and I decided that the wailmer and roselia are plotting against fuji, as you can see in their interaction with one another. 

roselia: destroy fuji?

wailmer: yes

except more like

roselia: fuji

wailmer: 

There needs to be a sexy JJ chillin' in the background 

woah so lewd, no sexy allowed. only cute and kawaii