Off Centered Pokemon

DaftCoolio

Question

So like I noticed that the pokemon that follow you are off center and now that ive seen it i cant unsee it. 

29fb6969b7.png

Please fix, you have crossed a line. See what I did der cause they are off centered and der is a line in the center and they literally cross it and i said crossed a line like they took it too far kind of thing, it was a joke.

7 answers to this question

They aren't off center, one side of you is just fatter than the other side at any given moment.

Personally I agree with Munya here on this one, and who cares really... I mean you can do the bug report, but is it a serious issue that could be mindblowing in this game, answer is no. I have mild OCD, and I learn how to handle things that are not perfect (or at least in my prospective of perfect).

The middle of your face is only one pixel wide, so if the middle of the Pokemon's face isn't one pixel, gg. But looking at Primeape and Dragonite, it's apparent that they just aren't centered. Golbat has some excuse because of its width, but the other two could be perfectly aligned.

Thanks to you I will forever be OCD about this. Dammit.

You can fix it by editing the HG/SS rom with the nitro explorer/NDS explorer then find what NARC you need to edit and edit it with the appropriate tool finally you should edit each desynced png file to a synced png file and import each edited png back again

But imo it takes too long for a small issue thus it's not worth doing it