Baby Pokemon Art Contest (5th October-31st October)

Noad

So just to know....

i working on Baby Pokemon Pictur and just have to Post it here to be in event?

If there other post here her Picture they made from a Baby Pokemon i can see them so?

All entries are to be posted in this thread within the submission dates to be counted as a valid entry. I stated this in the rules, please take some time to read over them before you enter:

• Only one entry per user, if you wish to replace an entry please do so by editing your post and replacing your current entry.
  • Art work must be 100% original. Please provide proof in the form of a screenshot of your work in progress when you make your submission. 
  • All submissions must be made in this thread.
  • The post that contains your submission must also include your IGN.
  • Please state what existing Pokemon you created a baby form for.
  • You are only allowed to enter one baby Pokemon for this contest.
  • Your entry must be created for a Pokemon that already exists. You are not limited to only using a Pokemon implemented in PokeMMO.

Okay, so I see we need proof that the art is ours and it says to provide screenshots, but what if we are doing our work by hand? How exactly would you like us to prove it then?

I find an unprofessional cellphone pic of a work in progress tends to do well.

I'll go ahead and post the first entry for the competition. This baby pokemon is for Buizel, and I came up with the most unoriginal name for it as well, Splashzel.

gJgdMg3.jpg

(Spoiler below is the work in progress it went through before coming to a final "acceptable" outcome)

[spoiler]y53PDWS.jpgNHKGclE.jpgXU4SVCt.jpgqmU0w77.jpgSJeyq7S.jpg[/spoiler]

Edit: Woops forgot IGN: DynamicPyro

Edited by Pyroface