[Sig] Gilan's Sigs

Gilan

Team (Y/N and the tag): Can I have an avatar? But i dont have a team so pls dont put it on it (im desperate for an avatar)

Color Scheme: The color scheme of a regirock

Pokemon: Can you make me a fuzzy regirock (i know thats a bit hard but i know you can do it!)

Other Picture: no picturino, just make me a fuzzy regirock :P

Miscellaneous: No text on it pls

Animated* (Y/N): No

Also your graphix are amazing :D i was alwas wodnering who made hazzen's avatar lol

Alpha Sapphire and Super Smash bros have my undivided attention right now. I'm sorry, but everyone on the lineup will have to wait a little while. I will get through as many as possible on monday, but if any aren't done after that, then it won't be done till the following week (cause of thanksgiving). I thank you for your understanding.

Also, Ploegy please forgive me!

Thank! :D i love it

to get your picture to show up, you need to click on the image button above the text box and put the link in the pop up. or simply put the link in the code of (img)(/img) but use brackets instead of parentheses.

i.e. (img)http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2a4qwls&s=8(/img) but put [ ] around "img" and "/img" instead. Edited by xGilanx
  • 5 weeks later...

IGN: SamuraiHunter
Team (Y/N and the tag): N
Color Scheme:
Pokemon: Phantump and Cubone
Other Picture:
Miscellaneous: maybe cubone being clumsy and phantump laughs (if too complicated just make look nice with those two)
Animated* (Y/N): Y if possible

I have a feeling phantump means gastly/haunter, but just to make sure, could you provide an image of the pokemon you mean (doesn't mean I will use that image, just for the sake of clarity).

I will get on yours and Master's requests in about a week. I am currently on vacation (and sadly sick at the same time). Thank you for your understanding!