[UU Discussion] Chansey [Moved to UU]

+3 252 SpA Espeon Psychic vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Chansey: 184-217 (51.5 - 60.7%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
(184, 186, 189, 190, 193, 195, 196, 199, 201, 204, 205, 208, 210, 213, 214, 217)

With morning sun and heal bell it won't lose to toxic or seismic toss. Chansey loses 1v1. All it can do is sponge the hit and get set up on, (just like umbreon)

So what, morning sun heal bell calm mind and psychic? Dk if that's a realistic espeon move set - plenty of dark types roaming the tier, I feel like it needs coverage. And even the mono attacking sets I've seen have run sub or something over heal bell

So what, morning sun heal bell calm mind and psychic? Dk if that's a realistic espeon move set - plenty of dark types roaming the tier, I feel like it needs coverage. And even the mono attacking sets I've seen have run sub or something over heal bell

I've seen 1-2 people run that in mauville but it's not the best set I'll admit

Even if it were to give up heal bell it could still beat Chaney and then something else with heal bell can come in and clear status, and espeon has another life. Also synchronize would toxic their chansey and force it out or make it heal bell and waste a turn

Same goes for alakazam except I think zam only needs +2 Edited by cgaribaldi94

every single person in the room voted to ban chansey. while yes as UU is now with champ/marrowak/hitmonlee/belly char/ect.... in it chansey is not broken. however if you try out UU how it is now, you will quickly see it's broken. it's still a work in progress and many things are going to get the hammer in the coming weeks/months. we can talk about bringing things down later once we are done getting rid of the soon(tm) to be BL's. 

Sorry but I didn't vote for a ban. In fact I didn't want us to quickban anything. 

• Munya pinned this topic