[Denied]Added benefit to Donator Status

I'll go straight to the point. I was thinking while sitting in a cave EVing speed, when not add the ability to teleport to any location in the game. This is different then fly trust me.

This benefit would give you the ability to teleport anywhere you'd like in game. Here are some examples:

1) If you're speed EVing in Mt Moon on Paras, it's a pain to get back out and heal (if not using Leppa Berries) or even when you finish EVing. 

2) If you're helping a teammate and/or making a trade, to meet a players location you just need to type the command for there location.

How could this work? Simple. "/teleport_mauvillecity" it works just as a player command. (I don't know how this would be for implementing it.)

Pros:

Players who donate to PokeMMOs services have the extra benefit to be anywhere with a simple command. 

Possibly more donations for the game.

Cons: I want this brought up in discussion and I'll add it as I see it.

Thoughts? / Discuss.

Edited by Archinix

Currently I've never had reaching any certain area or leaving any certain area take longer than 3 minutes, with bike speed, flying, and teleport as an actual option to get out of a cave, not to mention dig. I don't see this as necessary exactly-- but that being said, I wouldn't mind if this Donor Effect added an escape rope functionality before the Fly function, so you can fly out of caves, buildings, ect. 

I also see issues with region switching when it comes to teleporting, the ports are used to switch the rom currently running and without that check, you may crash or encounter a black screen.

I don't see a big use in this. Nearly everyone who has completed the game can get anywhere in the span of 5 minutes with fly, dig and what not. While this usefulness could be taken advantage of in caves, I still think dig counter-acts that usefulness right of the bat.

The only pro I can see this having is being able to teleport back to a hunting spot if you where to say run out of pokeballs or faint. Even then still, the trip back to the spot you where hunting couldn't take more than ten minutes if you where trying your hardest to get there.

This is a bit of a con in my mind, which I am sure would be completely patched up before hand, but what if someone found an exploit in the command and managed to cause unholy havoc (Not saying this would happen, but you have to account for everything when introducing new features).

This is my take, cheers~

Even though I agree with donator status being absolute poo right now, I don't think teleports are really what the devs want to do with the game because it doesn't really feel quite "right", hence why they got rid of the instant unstuck command as well.

They didn't get rid of it afaik, you need to stay still for 120 seconds after using the command I thought?

Ev Training speed on Paras would take a long time, seeing as they give attack evs... But yeah this is a good idea.

ok im tired and cant type :(

This could be an issue for hide n' seek officials and the like. Just throwing that out there.

more room for better officials, rekt

I think that command based addition would not ever be an option.

Good side of teleporting command is that ure like admin.

Bad side of teleporting comand is that ure like admin.

Good side of ev boost suggestion is that it is rewawarding for donators.

Bad side is that ev service to be used in 100% would need ev, ev service price would gone slightly down and as one of few things fow to make your first money it would hurt economy.

Suggestion: To make donator status more rewarding u can just simply cut CD on trade/channel etc chat, change pay day pay out with amulet coin from 1,3 up to 1,5(arguable coz economy can be hurt) and i think there are plenty more things that u can bring up that would not hurt economy/other players and make donator players special.