[Story][Contest] A Semester in the Life of >IGN<: College Edition

I suppose I can make something.

P.S All of this is pure fiction and I may include some possibly mildly concerning content of people I don't even know all that well. If you do find any of my content inappropriate I will edit it upon notice. 

[spoiler] My first year in MMO High was....an okay one, to say the least. Recalling this now, the day I end my first semester, it's been quite a lively and hustling year for me.

Traversing back to memories of me first being here, I suppose my solitary demeanour and dark tendencies earned me the "blessed" title of the emo kid. I was kinda used to that, and thought that it'd be inevitable here if I was going to live by that name throughout a portion of high school. It wasn't worse, though, since I was more active this year, given college is a new start. I would walk to school every day, since it's just a stone's throw away from campus. While you'd think I'd be an idiot to walk back and forth during the day when I always wear black attire, the weather here can be pretty cool and relaxing, especially during the coming autumns, so I didn't sweat myself as much as people thought I would. I particularly enjoyed winter, since I enjoyed cold atmospheres. Entering the main hall, I'd see the usual lively crowd before class, and even if I wasn't one to interact much especially en masse, I knew the people there well. Everyone was of a different branch in college, pursuing their own respective ambitions.

I'd first find Jay and Killiminati surrounded by a fairly large group of friends, particularly females seemingly charmed over their good-looking features. Cool hair, muscular builds and whatnot. I never really was clear of their courses, but I'd assumed they were taking business and economics like Tyrone did.  Most loquacious students had gathered there such as Fred and TJXD, and their conversations overlapped within the endless noise so I could only presume what they were talking about. It wasn't surprising that I'd find Forfiter amongst their ranks as well, given he's probably the most avid whiteknight amongst the juniors. Needless to say, wherever he was being his whiteknighting self the more popular girls of the school were bound to be there as well, say Ploegy, Kazooka and RacheLucario, the art experts. The lattermost was probably the apple of everyone's eye that further attracted students into the noisy, chattering crowd, given she was likely the most popular girl in school as far as I knew anyway. Going through the crowd was difficult most of the time, so going up and down a flight of stairs was the easier way of getting past the hallways.

There was quite a lot of famous names in school. The LYLE gang was one of them, given they rank amongst the top class students in our year, be it in academics or sports. There were people like Bowser, NikhilR and JSTUD with their achievements flying everywhere. There were also a lot of dominant people would gang together such as the Asgards and Aura, so the atmosphere was pretty competitive. There was this one guy called Senile who was probably the smartest guy in the school but was also a pretty obnoxious and degrading braggart some of the time. Sometimes, I'd see insults, or even fights, cross between him and a couple of other students whenever sass exchange happened in the corridors -- say maybe over half of the student body despised him, although I'm not part of that exceeding half. We also had the popular rich folk, say Archinix and CZD with their fancy, branded belongings. I'd hear a few lines from them left and right about the latest trends and economy. 

I wasn't a complete loner, and as I spent more time in this school, I had my fair of people who I got along with fairly well. I found myself getting along with students that were taking psychology, particularly ThinkNice and Noad. I'd always meet ThinkNice outside with "a special someone" beside him near the lockers as I exited the main halls, whereas Noad was probably busy tending to her pet cat she always hides in her locker but never gets penalized for it -- probably because the authorities never know it's there and that her cat was strangely quiet. Our conversations were enjoyable, to say the least. 

Orange and NightWing were also amongst my closer friends, given we'd always jam in the music rooms or studios when we had the chance. We'd even made a few concerts, with our own respective stage names; Disarming Voice, Hyper Voice and Perish Song. I wasn't one to sing like they both did, but I was always good at the piano, whereas Orange and NightWing were good with rock guitar. It was one of the more enjoyable things I did with friends during the first year, and of course, I'd look forward to them for the days to come. While they were studying music, my inclinations went more towards medicine,  as I aspired to become a doctor. As someone with strong fluency with languages, I also got along with law and reporting students. To this, I also got along with other fellow students that share my interest such as DoubleJJ, Gunthug and Bestfriends. JJ and I got along pretty well since we'd discuss about work if it was hard. Gunthug was studying law and we both usually talked about our literary works, whereas Bestfriends, the school reporter, would greet me with anything interesting happening in school every day when I met him. 

I achieved satisfactory grades this year with a GPA of 3.9. All that studying I did didn't go to particular waste, and given the length of my desired courses taking a whooping ten or so years to complete, I didn't want to waste a year. I ranked in the top 10 in academics this year, although I'm not exactly sure how I'd feel about that achievement. I wasn't a Jack with all work and no play, and actively participated in stuff like discussions and debates, as well as the literary clubs.

And I can only look forward to the next, drenching in the unknown mild wonder that of which whether I would enjoy my next year as much as this one. [/spoiler]

Edited by YagamiNoir

I'd first find Jay and Killiminati surrounded by a fairly large group of friends, particularly females seemingly charmed over their good-looking features. Cool hair, muscular builds and whatnot. I never really was clear of their courses, but I'd assumed they were taking business and economics like Tyrone did.  Most loquacious students had gathered there such as Fred and TJXD, and their conversations overlapped within the endless noise so I could only presume what they were talking about. It wasn't surprising that I'd find Forfiter amongst their ranks as well, given he's probably the most avid whiteknight amongst the juniors. Needless to say, wherever he was being his whiteknighting self the more popular girls of the school were bound to be there as well, say Ploegy, Kazooka and RacheLucario, the art experts. The lattermost was probably the apple of everyone's eye that further attracted students into the noisy, chattering crowd, given she was likely the most popular girl in school as far as I knew anyway. Going through the crowd was difficult most of the time, so going up and down a flight of stairs was the easier way of getting past the hallways.

10/10 I laughed really hard.
good comedy, you should win

Edited by shervinz

I suppose I can make something.

P.S All of this is pure fiction and I may include some possibly mildly concerning content of people I don't even know all that well. If you do find any of my content inappropriate I will edit it upon notice. 

[spoiler] My first year in MMO High was....an okay one, to say the least. Recalling this now, the day I end my first semester, it's been quite a lively and hustling year for me.

Traversing back to memories of me first being here, I suppose my solitary demeanour and dark tendencies earned me the "blessed" title of the emo kid. I was kinda used to that, and thought that it'd be inevitable here if I was going to live by that name throughout a portion of high school. It wasn't worse, though, since I was more active this year, given college is a new start. I would walk to school every day, since it's just a stone's throw away from campus. While you'd think I'd be an idiot to walk back and forth during the day when I always wear black attire, the weather here can be pretty cool and relaxing, especially during the coming autumns, so I didn't sweat myself as much as people thought I would. I particularly enjoyed winter, since I enjoyed cold atmospheres. Entering the main hall, I'd see the usual lively crowd before class, and even if I wasn't one to interact much especially en masse, I knew the people there well. Everyone was of a different branch in college, pursuing their own respective ambitions.

There was quite a lot of famous names in school. The LYLE gang was one of them, given they rank amongst the top class students in our year, be it in academics or sports. There were people like Bowser, NikhilR and JSTUD with their achievements flying everywhere. There were also a lot of dominant people would gang together such as the Asgards and Aura, so the atmosphere was pretty competitive. There was this one guy called Senile who was probably the smartest guy in the school but was also a pretty obnoxious and degrading braggart some of the time. Sometimes, I'd see insults, or even fights, cross between him and a couple of other students whenever sass exchange happened in the corridors -- say maybe over half of the student body despised him, although I'm not part of that exceeding half. We also had the popular rich folk, say Archinix and CZD with their fancy, branded belongings. I'd hear a few lines from them left and right about the latest trends and economy. 

I wasn't a complete loner, and as I spent more time in this school, I had my fair of people who I got along with fairly well. I found myself getting along with students that were taking psychology, particularly ThinkNice and Noad. I'd always meet ThinkNice outside with "a special someone" beside him near the lockers as I exited the main halls, whereas Noad was probably busy tending to her pet cat she always hides in her locker but never gets penalized for it -- probably because the authorities never know it's there and that her cat was strangely quiet. Our conversations were enjoyable, to say the least. 

Orange and NightWing were also amongst my closer friends, given we'd always jam in the music rooms or studios when we had the chance. We'd even made a few concerts, with our own respective stage names; Disarming Voice, Hyper Voice and Perish Song. I wasn't one to sing like they both did, but I was always good at the piano, whereas Orange and NightWing were good with rock guitar. It was one of the more enjoyable things I did with friends during the first year, and of course, I'd look forward to them for the days to come. While they were studying music, my inclinations went more towards medicine,  as I aspired to become a doctor. As someone with strong fluency with languages, I also got along with law and reporting students. To this, I also got along with other fellow students that share my interest such as DoubleJJ, Gunthug and Bestfriends. JJ and I got along pretty well since we'd discuss about work if it was hard. Gunthug was studying law and we both usually talked about our literary works, whereas Bestfriends, the school reporter, would greet me with anything interesting happening in school every day when I met him. 

I achieved satisfactory grades this year with a GPA of 3.9. All that studying I did didn't go to particular waste, and given the length of my desired courses taking a whooping ten or so years to complete, I didn't want to waste a year. I ranked in the top 10 in academics this year, although I'm not exactly sure how I'd feel about that achievement. I wasn't a Jack with all work and no play, and actively participated in stuff like discussions and debates, as well as the literary clubs.

And I can only look forward to the next, drenching in the unknown mild wonder that of which whether I would enjoy my next year as much as this one. [/spoiler]

Man, I love your writing style

IGN: Undrdatree

[spoiler]

“Congratulations, Undr Da Tree! You’ve defeated the Elite 4.” The Elite 4 representative explained.
“I owe it all to my Dragonite, without her I’d have never made it through Blain or Giovanni, much less the Elite 4” exclaimed Tree.
“Let’s add your pokemon to the hall of fame shall we?” The representative announced.

Unknowingly, while Tree’s pokemon were being recorded, his information was being transferred to another entity. Every battle, every failure, every heartfelt roar of support, every moment of Tree’s development analyzed.

“What now? I’ve defeated the greatest pokemon trainer in Kanto.” Tree questioned.
“That is up to you, the world of pokemon is vast. I suspect the answer will come to you.” Professor Oak counseled after Tree’s induction into the HOF.
“For now I will celebrate with family and revel in my victory!” The jovial Tree bellowed.

On the back of his dragonite, Tree headed to Pallet town to embrace he’s newfound celebrity. Then in a moment, a flash of light blistered past him throwing him off his dragonite. On his decent, Tree caught a glimpse of the trainer, but a purple helmet obscured his face. In the nick-of-time, Tree’s dragonite dove, scooping him out of midair.

“Dragonite chase that bastard down, it doesn’t know who it just messed with!” Tree barked.
With a roar, Tree’s Jolly dragonite disappeared into vapers in the direction of the flash. After 20 minutes of full speed flight Tree’s dragonite was beginning to fatigue.

“Where the hell did that purple bastard go!” “Revenge is for the weak, let’s go home. That guy caught a lucky break.” The frustrated Tree settled.

Perched on top of a nearby mountain, a man in a purple helmet, with his Salamence.
“Damn, that kid almost caught us. Yes, your right Salamence, we weren’t flying full speed, but when was the last time anything out here could even keep up with you?!” The mysterious helmeted man observed.

Once Tree arrived in Pallet town he was welcomed with a seemingly endless line of smiling faces and bright lights ready to celebrate his monumental victory. However Undr Da Tree couldn’t shake his midair encounter. The light flying circles around his subconscious, not the threat of falling several thousand feet to an inevitable demise, but the idea that a superior trainer exists and so easily dethroned him, on the day he supposedly became the greatest trainer in Kanto.

Restless, lying awake in bed, Tree sprang out of bed and clinched every muscle in his body.
“Ahhh, I have to get out, I have to get this out of my head!” Tree thought violently.
At the Pallet town pier Tree Stared out into sky hoping to see the flash again. “Well at least I know there is another height to reach for.” Tree settled.

Sometime passes and Tree became a local celebrity. One person didn’t glorify Tree’s achievement, Tree’s mentor, Professor Oak.

Oak confronts Tree “How come you haven’t been training recently?”
Tree responds “I have done my training, I’m the best trainer in Kanto. What do I need to improve?”
With a furrowed brow Oak thundered, “Everything! You can become a legendary trainer if you apply yourself!”
Tree retorted “Show me where! Where can I test my skill, where can I push myself! Until then, I will bask in the glory of my success.”
In a sorrowful tone Oak replied “If only you knew…” impatiently Tree interrupt, “know what?!” “Time will tell Undr.” Oak wondered.

A few days later, a couple of men dressed in suits arrived at Oak’s laboratory. “Hello Doctor Oak. We’re looking for your recent disciple, the one who recently defeated the Elite 4. We believe his name is Undr Da Tree.” One of the men announced.
“Nice to see you gentlemen again. Undr is training on route 4, he should be home anytime.” Oak explained.
“As you know Doctor, we are busy and cannot risk being in public for any extended period of time. Can you deliver this letter to Champion Tree?” The second man asked.
“Absolutely! I have been waiting for your arrival. Tree can become the greatest trainer the University has ever seen. I’d stake my research on it!” the cheerful Oak proclaimed.

Later that night, Tree arrived home from training all day, to Oak and his mother, drinking coffee.

“What’s up guys? Why you-all up so late?” the perplexed Tree asked.
“Undr, time has told…” Oak began.
“I know I can become a legendary trainer, why do you think I’ve been training all day?!” Tree frustratingly interrupted.
“No, I got a visit from a couple of old acquaintances. They gave me this letter to deliver to you.” Oak clarified.
“Can’t this wait till tomorrow, when I’ve got some rest?” the exasperated Tree pled.
“I don’t think you’ll want to wait once you read the letter” Oak retorted.
“Here honey drink this cup-a-joe, and listen to your mentor.” Tree’s mom requested.
Submitting, Undr sat down and began to read the letter.
“Who or what is Pokemmo University?” the perplexed Tree questioned.
“Pokemmo U is a hyper-exclusive learning institution, where I happened to get my degree from.” Oak described.
“Then why haven’t I heard of it before?” Tree probed.
“Pokemmo U is also a hyper-secretive institution. They shroud themselves in mystery, so they can’t be corrupted by wealthy elites. Pokemmo U has been observing your progress as a trainer for a long time. I requested they observe you after you single handedly destroyed that team rocket operation in Mt. Moon.” Oak enlightened.

“I don’t know what to think… it’s hard to believe I’ve been watched for years… and I didn’t know... am I still the Champion of Kanto?”

“Champion is simply a title, not a measure of strength. You are still ‘Champion’ but it’s time you transcend that title.” Oak provoked.
“Why do you think most champions disappear? Many champions receive an invite from Pokemmo U and vanish into the secrecy of Pokemmo U. Those who don’t man the elite 4.” Oak explained.
“What do I need this coffee for?! I don’t need to think about this! Sorry mom, but my next adventure begins tomorrow.” Tree bellowed.

That night Undr Da Tree packed his belonging and as soon as the sun began to shine, he took off for Cerulean Cave. In the bottom floor of the maze-like cave stood an unknown pokemon, similar to the legendary pokemon Mew, but taller, larger and it spoke to Undr.

“Ah, I see you’ve received the invitation.” The pokemon observed.
“My name is Mewtwo and I guard the entrance of Pokemmo U.” Mewtwo explained.
“Do I need to battle you to gain entry?” Tree interrogated.
“Hahaha, puny trainer. You could touch me if you tried.” Mewtwo laughed.

Mewtwo then closed his eyes and began to glow. An aurora surrounded a massive bolder and the bolder began to float across the cave. Astonished, Tree refused to enter the opening.

“I’m not interested in that hole! I want to battle you Mewtwo!” Tree shouted.

As Tree reached for his dragonite, an aurora surrounded him and froze him in place.
“Trainer, I don’t have the patience to talk to you.” Mewtwo retorted.

While suspending the bolder in midair, Mewtwo floated Tree, frozen in place, into the opening.
“Trainer, I can read your mind. No, you can’t defeat me. No you can’t capture me. My actions are the most direct representation of your desires.” Mewtwo asserted.

Once in the tunnel, Tree could see a light at the end. In haste Tree quickly reached the end of the passageway. Tree found himself standing in a city of enormous buildings. Hundreds of trainers gathered in groups spread across the commons. Standing in awe of his surrounding Tree nearly missed a group of men in helmets or varying colors, then Tree notices a man with the purple Helmet.

Stampeding over to the man with the purple helmet, Tree charges the man knocking him off his feet. In an instant, the man summoned a snorlax to break his fall.

“What the hell was that?!” The man in the purple helmet hollered.
“I could ask you the same uguuing thing! You nearly killed me 4 months ago!” Tree roared.
“Oh, you were that trainer on that dragonite!” The man in the purple helmet realized.
“My name is DoubleJ and I’m a leader of LYLE…” DoubleJ began.
“I don’t give a uguu who the uguu you are. It’s time someone taught you some uguu manners! Go Dragonite!” Tree bellowed.
“If you insist. Go salmence.” DoubleJ calmly replied.

Simultaneously, Tree commanded dragonite to Wing Attack and DoubleJ ordered salamence to Dragon Dance. Salamence easily handled dragonite’s wing attack. Unshaken, Tree ordered dragonite to wing attack again. Similarly DoubleJ ordered salamence to dragon dance again. Little did Tree know, the battle was over.
“Dragon Claw” DoubleJ roared.
Even before Tree could utter his command salamence KO’d dragonite. Unfazed by the setback Tree summoned his next pokemon.
“Go Charizard!” Tree responded.

For charizard and every pokemon after, salamence OHKO’d each one before any could land a hit.
By the end of the match, most people in the commons were spectating. Tree rose out of the fog-of-battle to find many in attendance jeering Tree’s over confidence. Little did Tree know he had challenged one of the greatest trainers in the whole of Pokemmo U.

“Obviously you are new to Pokemmo U. Take this battle as an opportunity to realize how far you must improve. Take your studies seriously and perhaps one day I will offer you an opportunity to redeem yourself.” DoubleJ offered.

Demoralized Tree didn’t offer a retort. Sunken into himself, Tree found his dorm. From this point forward, Tree had a new goal, defeat DoubleJ.

For the entire semester Tree dedicated himself to studying new methods training. Then finally, just before the next semester, DoubleJ approaches Tree and asks, “how about that redemption?” Without a stutter, Tree responded, “I’ve been waiting for you to ask! Just one caveat, this time we battle UU.”

Surprised, Tree even knew the tiers of pokemon, DoubleJ gracefully accepted.

Initially the match progressed just like the previous. One out-play after another, DoubleJ seemed to read Tree’s mind.
“Steelix! Earthquake!” Tree bellowed.
“Return Nidoking. Go Xatu!” DoubleJ responded.
One after another DoubleJ had an answer to each of Tree’s pokemon.
After nearly an hour had transpired, Tree summoned his last pokemon, Scyther.

Simultaneously Tree and DoubleJ commanded their pokemon.
“Return Hitmonlee. Go Gligar.” DoubleJ announced.
“Scyther substitute!” Tree declared.
“Gligar, quick attack.” DoubleJ reacted, expecting the attack to break Scyther’s substitute.
At the same time, Scyther was commanded to Swords Dance.
“What! How did that substitute survive?!” DoubleJ proclaimed in awe.
At this point DoubleJ knew the match was lost, but in Tree’s intensity he pushed on. Ordering Scyther to swords dance again.
Despite DoubleJ’s gligar’s quick attack finishing what was left of scyther’s substitute, Scyther was ready to complete Tree’s greatest comeback to this point of his pokemon career. One after another scyther KO’d each of DoubleJ’s pokemon.

“I can’t believe it kid, you beat me.” DoubleJ said in exasperation.
Tree responded in an embarrassed tone. “I would never have been at this level had you not taught me humility my first day on campus.”
“I’m gonna catch slack from Bowser for this, but…” DoubleJ began.
“How do you feel about joining LYLE?” DoubleJ asked.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

“Congratulations, Undr Da Tree! You’ve defeated the Elite 4.” The Elite 4 representative explained.
“I owe it all to my Dragonite, without her I’d have never made it through Blain or Giovanni, much less the Elite 4” exclaimed Tree.
“Let’s add your pokemon to the hall of fame shall we?” The representative announced.

Unknowingly, while Tree’s pokemon were being recorded, his information was being transferred to another entity. Every battle, every failure, every heartfelt roar of support, every moment of Tree’s development analyzed.

“What now? I’ve defeated the greatest pokemon trainer in Kanto.” Tree questioned.
“That is up to you, the world of pokemon is vast. I suspect the answer will come to you.” Professor Oak counseled after Tree’s induction into the HOF.
“For now I will celebrate with family and revel in my victory!” The jovial Tree bellowed.

On the back of his dragonite, Tree headed to Pallet town to embrace he’s newfound celebrity. Then in a moment, a flash of light blistered past him throwing him off his dragonite. On his decent, Tree caught a glimpse of the trainer, but a purple helmet obscured his face. In the nick-of-time, Tree’s dragonite dove, scooping him out of midair.

“Dragonite chase that bastard down, it doesn’t know who it just messed with!” Tree barked.
With a roar, Tree’s Jolly dragonite disappeared into vapers in the direction of the flash. After 20 minutes of full speed flight Tree’s dragonite was beginning to fatigue.

“Where the hell did that purple bastard go!” “Revenge is for the weak, let’s go home. That guy caught a lucky break.” The frustrated Tree settled.

Perched on top of a nearby mountain, a man in a purple helmet, with his Salamence.
“Damn, that kid almost caught us. Yes, your right Salamence, we weren’t flying full speed, but when was the last time anything out here could even keep up with you?!” The mysterious helmeted man observed.

Once Tree arrived in Pallet town he was welcomed with a seemingly endless line of smiling faces and bright lights ready to celebrate his monumental victory. However Undr Da Tree couldn’t shake his midair encounter. The light flying circles around his subconscious, not the threat of falling several thousand feet to an inevitable demise, but the idea that a superior trainer exists and so easily dethroned him, on the day he supposedly became the greatest trainer in Kanto.

Restless, lying awake in bed, Tree sprang out of bed and clinched every muscle in his body.
“Ahhh, I have to get out, I have to get this out of my head!” Tree thought violently.
At the Pallet town pier Tree Stared out into sky hoping to see the flash again. “Well at least I know there is another height to reach for.” Tree settled.

Sometime passes and Tree became a local celebrity. One person didn’t glorify Tree’s achievement, Tree’s mentor, Professor Oak.

Tree responds “I have done my training, I’m the best trainer in Kanto. What do I need to improve?”
With a furrowed brow Oak thundered, “Everything! You can become a legendary trainer if you apply yourself!”
Tree retorted “Show me where! Where can I test my skill, where can I push myself! Until then, I will bask in the glory of my success.”
In a sorrowful tone Oak replied “If only you knew…” impatiently Tree interrupt, “know what?!” “Time will tell Undr.” Oak wondered.

A few days later, a couple of men dressed in suits arrived at Oak’s laboratory. “Hello Doctor Oak. We’re looking for your recent disciple, the one who recently defeated the Elite 4. We believe his name is Undr Da Tree.” One of the men announced.
“Nice to see you gentlemen again. Undr is training on route 4, he should be home anytime.” Oak explained.
“As you know Doctor, we are busy and cannot risk being in public for any extended period of time. Can you deliver this letter to Champion Tree?” The second man asked.
“Absolutely! I have been waiting for your arrival. Tree can become the greatest trainer the University has ever seen. I’d stake my research on it!” the cheerful Oak proclaimed.

Later that night, Tree arrived home from training all day, to Oak and his mother, drinking coffee.

“I know I can become a legendary trainer, why do you think I’ve been training all day?!” Tree frustratingly interrupted.
“No, I got a visit from a couple of old acquaintances. They gave me this letter to deliver to you.” Oak clarified.
“Can’t this wait till tomorrow, when I’ve got some rest?” the exasperated Tree pled.
“Here honey drink this cup-a-joe, and listen to your mentor.” Tree’s mom requested.
“Pokemmo U is a hyper-exclusive learning institution, where I happened to get my degree from.” Oak described.
“Pokemmo U is also a hyper-secretive institution. They shroud themselves in mystery, so they can’t be corrupted by wealthy elites. Pokemmo U has been observing your progress as a trainer for a long time. I requested they observe you after you single handedly destroyed that team rocket operation in Mt. Moon.” Oak enlightened.

“I don’t know what to think… it’s hard to believe I’ve been watched for years… and I didn’t know... am I still the Champion of Kanto?”

“Champion is simply a title, not a measure of strength. You are still ‘Champion’ but it’s time you transcend that title.” Oak provoked.
“Why do you think most champions disappear? Many champions receive an invite from Pokemmo U and vanish into the secrecy of Pokemmo U. Those who don’t man the elite 4.” Oak explained.
“What do I need this coffee for?! I don’t need to think about this! Sorry mom, but my next adventure begins tomorrow.” Tree bellowed.

That night Undr Da Tree packed his belonging and as soon as the sun began to shine, he took off for Cerulean Cave. In the bottom floor of the maze-like cave stood an unknown pokemon, similar to the legendary pokemon Mew, but taller, larger and it spoke to Undr.

Mewtwo then closed his eyes and began to glow. An aurora surrounded a massive bolder and the bolder began to float across the cave. Astonished, Tree refused to enter the opening.

As Tree reached for his dragonite, an aurora surrounded him and froze him in place.

While suspending the bolder in midair, Mewtwo floated Tree, frozen in place, into the opening.
“Trainer, I can read your mind. No, you can’t defeat me. No you can’t capture me. My actions are the most direct representation of your desires.” Mewtwo asserted.

Once in the tunnel, Tree could see a light at the end. In haste Tree quickly reached the end of the passageway. Tree found himself standing in a city of enormous buildings. Hundreds of trainers gathered in groups spread across the commons. Standing in awe of his surrounding Tree nearly missed a group of men in helmets or varying colors, then Tree notices a man with the purple Helmet.

Stampeding over to the man with the purple helmet, Tree charges the man knocking him off his feet. In an instant, the man summoned a snorlax to break his fall.

“I could ask you the same uguuing thing! You nearly killed me 4 months ago!” Tree roared.
“Oh, you were that trainer on that dragonite!” The man in the purple helmet realized.
“I don’t give a uguu who the uguu you are. It’s time someone taught you some uguu manners! Go Dragonite!” Tree bellowed.

Simultaneously, Tree commanded dragonite to Wing Attack and DoubleJ ordered salamence to Dragon Dance. Salamence easily handled dragonite’s wing attack. Unshaken, Tree ordered dragonite to wing attack again. Similarly DoubleJ ordered salamence to dragon dance again. Little did Tree know, the battle was over.
Even before Tree could utter his command salamence KO’d dragonite. Unfazed by the setback Tree summoned his next pokemon.

For charizard and every pokemon after, salamence OHKO’d each one before any could land a hit.
By the end of the match, most people in the commons were spectating. Tree rose out of the fog-of-battle to find many in attendance jeering Tree’s over confidence. Little did Tree know he had challenged one of the greatest trainers in the whole of Pokemmo U.

“Obviously you are new to Pokemmo U. Take this battle as an opportunity to realize how far you must improve. Take your studies seriously and perhaps one day I will offer you an opportunity to redeem yourself.” DoubleJ offered.

Demoralized Tree didn’t offer a retort. Sunken into himself, Tree found his dorm. From this point forward, Tree had a new goal, defeat DoubleJ.

For the entire semester Tree dedicated himself to studying new methods training. Then finally, just before the next semester, DoubleJ approaches Tree and asks, “how about that redemption?” Without a stutter, Tree responded, “I’ve been waiting for you to ask! Just one caveat, this time we battle UU.”

Initially the match progressed just like the previous. One out-play after another, DoubleJ seemed to read Tree’s mind.

“Gligar, quick attack.” DoubleJ reacted, expecting the attack to break Scyther’s substitute.
At this point DoubleJ knew the match was lost, but in Tree’s intensity he pushed on. Ordering Scyther to swords dance again.
Despite DoubleJ’s gligar’s quick attack finishing what was left of scyther’s substitute, Scyther was ready to complete Tree’s greatest comeback to this point of his pokemon career. One after another scyther KO’d each of DoubleJ’s pokemon.

Tree responded in an embarrassed tone. “I would never have been at this level had you not taught me humility my first day on campus.”
[/spoiler]

based on a true story?

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

based on a true story?

That was damn beautiful Tree. And true. That Scyther didn't even have a 31 Speed IV. 

Got home a bit early, am not a pro writer but was fun.

Ign PinkWings

[spoiler]“Hey PinkWings! Looks like we’re roomies!”

Ploegy had almost all her stuff unpacked. The dorms were puny, but the building was right across from the college. Tomorrow was our first day of PokeMMO College, the hype was real. Previously, Ploegy and I were the top students at Optic High School. Sadly, our good friend Perverse flunked out after his house burnt down. There was really no hope for him anyhow. He broke his laptop way too much and couldn’t keep up with any of his classes.

PokeMMO College was serious business, which I found out right away. I thought I had arrived right on time to my first class with the rest of LYLE, but apparently they had announced an early meeting and I was late. When I walked in they all stopped talking and stared, looking at me as if I heard something I wasn’t supposed to.

“Don’t worry guys, she’s new-” DoubleJ started,

“And Late.” Interrupted KingBower. I recognized him right away, and he looked annoyed. “Don’t bother explaining, got a little crisis at the moment.”

“THAT LITTLE uguu! He can’t get away with this. Can we just jump him?” the guy talking took a breath then looked at me. “I’m KaynineXL by the way.”

Noticing I was confused, Qbeertje started explaining to me what was going on. Apparently some punk stole Kaynine’s new shiny Altaria and left the group. Everyone was discussing how they were going to beat the guy up next time they saw him, and everything TheBloo suggested didn’t make any sense. Every once in a while Codylramey would join in the discussion saying “but won’t we get expelled for that?!” and eventually everyone stopped because KaynineXL didn’t want to talk about it anymore. It seemed like a group of sophisticated people, besides Platoons. He had this weird hat obsession. For the rest class, most of us let our pokemon out to train, but Kanzo and Unclegyp stood by the window and made fun of all the ugly people that walked passed. By the time it was lunch, NikhilR and Raaidn had planned out which of their pokemon they’d be using in the next tournament.

As we all packed up and went to leave there was a knock on the door. DoubleJ opened it and we all saw CZD, with Kaynine’s Altaria.

“I’m sorry, when I bought this I didn’t realize it was a stolen pokemon.” He handed in the Altaria, and left. It was good to see not all the rich kids here were snobs. What was even better than that though, was that DoubleJ was majoring in Pokemon medicine. He kept the Altaria for a while to check it, making sure it was healthy.

I found ThinkNice at lunch, and he began telling me all about his pokemon usage and statistics class. I wasn’t paying much attention to any numbers though. I was hungry and had bought the most delicious looking sandwich.

As the weeks went on, I met many other students. My best friend Ploegy wasn’t in any of my classes, she studied with the Pokemon aura gang. Some of her new friends we’re cool. Especially TJ. He had the same hat as me, good taste.

Typically, same stuff was always going on in the cafeteria. The rich kids walking by with their new shiny pokemon and expensive clothing. Jayfeatskydd and Kiliminati always poking around the student council table trying to get the ladies attention. Complimenting RacheLucario and Musica for their amazing artwork, Telling Noad she hosted the best parties, etc. Darkshade would come by showing them his new hats and telling Jay and Kili to leave. They would. I also noticed Bestfriends, the school reporter, walking around a lot. He never missed news on a new event. The event people were talking about now was The Pokemon Super League.

“Noad’s gunna help me with organizing PSL, hyyyyyyyype!” ThinkNice said to me

“Yeah, going to be fun, hyyyyyyyyype” I agreed

“And I’m gunna get so much usage stats!!! So exciting!”

“You think that’s fun…. Nerd”

“Says the girl who only enrolled in school here to hunt shiny eevees.”

He got me. “That’s not…. True..”[/spoiler]

Edited by PinkWings

I know I am not within the contest time, but I don't care about the prize, just doing it for fun :)

I'm NOT good at writing, in fact I failed English. Please don't make fun of me! Also I almost never read books, and I definitely don't write them.

Here goes nothing.

[spoiler]

It was around 9PM, it was dark but the stadium was lit up with beaming lights, the crowd were cheering so loud that the stadium vibrated on occasion. "KaynineXL pulls out Heracross! It's the last Pokemon he has left so he better make use of it!" Yelled the commentator, "KingBowser has brought out his last Pokemon Gengar! This will be a close one!" The commentator yelled. "KaynineXL uses reversal and it OHKOs KingBowsers Gengar! KaynineXL is the winner of the official spring tournament, you can now claim your prize, what will it be Shiny Comp Heracross or 5 Everstones! It's your choice!" Yells the commentator. As I was about to claim my prize, the Shiny Heracross, I notice my face was being licked, I was confused but it was only till I slowly opened my eyes my golden Altaria was licking my face, it appears it was all a dream and I was very upset but at the same time it was a new day which brought new adventures. Once I crawled out of bed, I went and made myself look appealing for a new day at College.

It was a sunny day, almost no wind and I was almost at College, of course it took me longer than the average person because every bush on the way I checked just in case I get a shiny, you know? Anyway, I finally got to College and with no trouble at all I find LYLE classroom, as I entered I was greeted by a few people, DoubleJ shouts "Yo kaybra", Qbeertje give me a "Yo Kay", and I get a little wave from Platoons. I went and sat next to my good friend Qbeertje, he has glorious long blonde hair, tied up by a head tie, dashing looks but that Eye patch makes him look like a fool. One after the other, more LYLE classmates entered, we always give them a warm welcome, or try too. As me and Qbeertje were talking the door opened behind us, I didn't look who it was, but then the door slammed, it was Bowser and he didn't look happy, in fact he coughed "Ahem", just after that cough he was greeted by everyone, Bowser doesn't like to be ignored when he walks in. Not long after PinkWings walked through the doors, looking lovely as usual, she was hugging a little Eevee, she was greeted by everyone of course. Everyone in the classroom sat as groups of two, Me and Qbeertje on a desk, NikhilR and Raaidn, Kanzo and Kyzukan, Yangsam and DoubleJ, PingWings sat next to Platoons although Bloo would often stay near to tell Platoons how high he was last night. There were more scattered around the classroom like Cody, Kizhaz, Kyo, Undrdatree, Dormy and Unclegyp although he liked to sit on the table next to me because he would often ask for help with English as he is not native. Bowser started to teach us all how to 'Comp' as he would call it, honestly though, I never learnt anything, I was too busy talking with Qbeertje, and it's not like we actually learn anything all he talks about is how his ego is the most important thing in LYLE, also bragging about his comps and shinies. Anyway I decided to listen as Qbeertje didn't feel like talking with his eye in pain. Bowser was telling us all about his come back in the Team Tournament, but I want to become good at competitive, this isn't going to help me. "It's lunch time everyone, you may now leave" says Bowser, Me and Qbeertje overheard Raaidn and NikhilR, they were going to Virmilion City, so we thought we would go there as well. Just as we were leaving the room, I caught a whiff of Salmon, of course Bowser pulls out a piece as soon as we leave.

We finally got to Virmilion City, it was packed full of people, I could see Raaidn fighting someone, looked like he was winning so I left him to it. Also mixed in there was Platoons and Kanzo both standing around doing nothing, as usual. DoubleJ and NikhilR were fighting each other practising for the tournament tonight, Bowser was also standing around spectating duels, he had a notepad in his hands jotting down everything he sees. "Go fight someone Kaynine, I'l watch" Whispered Qbeertje, I replied "Fine". I found a fight, didn't take long at all. "50k bet on KaynineXL to lose, any takers?" Yelled Qbeertje, thankfully nobody responded. I won't go into detail, but I did indeed lose, but that doesn't matter because it's more practice. After that duel, me and Qbeertje decided to go Celadon Cafe to get some food, while we was travelling I was convincing Qbeertje that I only lost because of RNG, he didn't respond too much, I don't think he was interested.

We finally made it to Celadon, it's just a short walk to the Cafe. Once we got to the Cafe I decided I wanted grilled cheese toasty with a cup of tea, of course Qbeertje calls me a British tea drinking uguu, but that doesn't matter, tea tastes too nice to care. Qbeertje went for a Salad with a glass of Orange juice. There was a slightly large women giving Qbeertje a wink, and as everyone in LYLE knows, Qbeertje doesn't have any standards when going for girls, they could be skinny, fat, tall, small.. It doesn't matter. As I watched him walk across the Cafe he finally reached her, I couldn't hear what they were saying but in an instant the women slapped Qbeertje across the face and on that note we decided to head back.

Part 2 will come, soon™.

[/Spoiler]

Edited by KaynineXL

I agree, I would love a shot at it... either way, I don't mind. It was fun :)

Request to extend time for another day, pls ;_;

I actually have time to write something today when I get home

Because of the lack of entries, I'll let it go until 11:59PM EST today, this is the one and only exception

More stories the better c: