[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Week 2

attempting to play firelion before the uu tournament but pretty sure he's too scared still

idk whos scared? someone posting to duel 40 minutes before official sign up or the one that didnt show up after the official to duel? OOOOOO wait both were you... LOL

... and Aaron copied it too. It's actually the team of a famous Japanese player.

and aaron has scarftar and protect/hyper voice(amazing)/double edge/flamethrower on salamence (which prob could have won jstud the game :o

not sure what other things were different

WTT team copying skilz

Edited by Shaniqualela

and aaron has scarftar and protect/hyper voice(amazing)/double edge/flamethrower on salamence (which prob could have won jstud the game :o

not sure what other things were different

WTT team copying skilz

Yea tbh if you are not running scarf ttar in vgc, not really sure what you are doing.

Yea tbh if you are not running scarf ttar in vgc, not really sure what you are doing.

Show mega ttar some love <3 Metagross and salamence are way too hyped, anyways.

And for vgc players, if you are gonna copy a team, you might want to use a different source than the most popular vgc channel on youtube. But hey, at least I will have the the advtantage.

idk whos scared? someone posting to duel 40 minutes before official sign up or the one that didnt show up after the official to duel? OOOOOO wait both were you... LOL

Laptop started crashing before and during the tournament yesterday. Ended up crashing vs des as well. Trying to fix it so I don't crash when I play you, but might need to find a different computer to use