[Denied]Implement All Special Pokeballs in GiftShop?

Implement most Specialballs In GiftShop! Sell special Pokeballs in Bulk like 5-10 for 500RP in GiftShop without having any special effect, There's alot of breeding in this game and some might like to have their favorite pokemon in a special nice looking pokeball, Im pretty sure alot of competative players would like to buy these Special PokeBalls and will Donate to PokeMmo :)

all_poke_balls___labeled_by_seancantrell

That image kinda takes it too far. That being said id like to have the 'original' ones added.

[spoiler]

Allballs2.png

[/spoiler]

Having them all in the gift shop would be kinda meh, so probably we should go for other places like game corner, battle tower, etc.

It would be a very profitable bussiness for staff too, given that we pay 50k+ for a luxury ball, they could easily sell 5 x 500rp and even like 3 x 500rp for a cherish ball.

Edited by axx

gift shop + mysterbox sounds good to me. 

gift shop if you want a specific ball.

or

grind cash for mys box for a chance at getting the ball you want maybe.

this way staff can get money and the ones that change catch rate % can be in the game renewable but at a effort level that's hard enough to encourage buying them for rp (keeping those servers powered and running)

That's a pretty unique idea in my opinion.
I'd say 500RP for some specific special ball should get you 10-20. It's definately something to attract donation and a great addition for players who like their comps in special balls. It's like the luxury ball on steroids.

Would also be cool if there was an option to 'switch' the current ball to one of these unique balls. Would be cool to be able to throw ur new items right in to action, if you will. After all, it's money.