[PTS] go fNUck yourself - NU Tournament TODAY - Prize: Shiny Wishcash on PTS

IGN Rumloom

IGN Rumloom

I want to play so i posted my ign. Is this going to be played using the tournament option what's the battle styles? I don't know if this tournament is in Hoenn or Kanto? Edited by Noad
Please use the edit function instead of multi-posting.

I dont know if this tournament it in Hoenn or Kanto and do my pokemon levels need to be at 50 or anything above?

It will played in tournament mode, meaning that your Pokemon will scaled down to level 50 no matter what level it is. Also keep in mind that this is a NU tournament, only Pokemon listed in the NU tier are allowed in this tournament.

Edit:

Also, this will be held on the PTS server near the battle tower located inside the battle frontier. (Hoenn region) Edited by Hassan

It will played in tournament mode, meaning that your Pokemon will scaled down to level 50 no matter what level it is. Also keep in mind that this is a NU tournament, only Pokemon listed in the NU tier are allowed in this tournament.

Edit:

Also, this will be held on the PTS server near the battle tower located inside the battle frontier. (Hoenn region)

Ok its a clearer thing for me when you cover that pokemon will be scaled in a tournment if their levels are above 50 and you allow someone to enter with above level 50 pokemon. She should add some elaboration in her text. Anyways thanks I hope to see you there.

I want to see sudowoodo and snubbull in ThinkNice 'go fNUck yourself' tournament will they be viable? Edited by Noad
Please use the edit function instead of multi-posting.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.