[UU Discussion] Chansey

barrage is uu tc now?

hi there barrage btw

PAGE KING

also we canot say people should run this in order to stop this from happening. I quite agree zangoose would do very well against this style of play but we cannot say stop running this style.

also other than zangoose who is relatively fast what pokemon would you se up with to do damage in the tier. crawdaunt is good with DD but will not get enough power to break though the core that has been mentioned. bulky scizor and plume in particular great a great check to DD crawdaunt as I would say it would run SP crunch DD crabhammer and if running return you sacrifice SP which would leave crawdaunt open to the toxic and twave from chansey and open to omastar. unless you return on the switch in plume still wrecks it 

other options of set up are also all slow as well.

Edited by Artemiseta

Sigh Fred you let me down...
We can discuss here then more. I agree UU needs more diversity but as long As chansey here it appears we will not have that. I'm leaning more to a suspect ban right now
Kitty cat can u post usage from your summer ball here plz

I don't think Crawdaunt is really viable with DD to be perfectly honest. The better set is most likely choice band. It can play around protects. As I mentioned, Superpower/Crunch/Waterfall grants really good coverage in UU. After a bit of widdling, it can do its job really well. I have yet to test it out, but on paper it seems quite good. But that's somewhat besides the point here. As far as a meeting goes, I'd be available perhaps on Thursday during the afternoon (EST).

I'd like to get the decision out before this Saturday (as I'll be going on vacation for a week after that).

So whether teamspeak or forum is prefered, I don't mind. I'm available every evening of the week after 7 pm GMT if we do opt for teamspeak meeting.

If we use the forum, I'd like to read a short summary (5-10 lines) of the UU council members and their vote to suspect test ban Chansey to BL or let it stay.

I'd like to get the decision out before this Saturday (as I'll be going on vacation for a week after that).

So whether teamspeak or forum is prefered, I don't mind. I'm available every evening of the week after 7 pm GMT if we do opt for teamspeak meeting.

If we use the forum, I'd like to read a short summary (5-10 lines) of the UU council members and their vote to suspect test ban Chansey to BL or let it stay.

I am free to meet this Thursday on TS if others are as well.

Edited by Barrage

can we call you a cleric?

and eventually make cleric puns about your "healing word" and "sacred flame"

She's more of a White Mage with a Cat Ear Hood 

[spoiler]

3-whitemagerefia-a.jpg

Refia-Devout.png

[/Spoiler]

I think I can make the meeting provided I'm home on time.

EDIT: 

Also let's keep Page King out of TC, it is terrible.

Edited by Darkshade

I could actually be there at 2.30pm EST. (6.30pm GMT). So if we take that hour, I think Barrage, Arte, myself and maybe others are able to join.

If we do it at 9.30pm EST, Fred is there, but I won't be and neither will Barrage.

So I'm proposing 2.30pm EST, if Fred is able to quickly summarize his idea on Chansey in this thread before then, we can take that into account as well.