[Art]Munya's Cozy Bird Corner NBN

Munya

NBN = Named By Noad 
<21:04:37> "Munya": i need an art thread
<21:04:42> "Munya": name it for me
<21:05:43> "[Noad] Noad": Munya's Cozy Bird Corner

I do not in the slightest consider myself an artist, but whatever thought this would be a cool place to unload some things.  

This is the third drawing I have done after a decade + or so of not drawing, nothing original almost everything I do right now is from looking at photos and drawing what I see, maybe someday I can break that. Also fully intend on doing more to it/trying to fix some things so its not done yet either.

[spoiler]5HhRKTY.jpg[/spoiler]

Should take smaller photos as well, when I scan it instead of using a camera that shouldn't be an isse, or maybe theres a setting on the camera idk.

Can I get Weezing, Altaria, Lickitung & Absol all grouped together as if they're have their picture taken? Weezing with straw hat on(only on 1 head), Altaria looking glorious as ever, Absol posing to look real cool and Lickitung about to put his sunglasses on and doing duck face  :) and a random Psyduck photo bombing in the background.

EDIT: For starter, how about using a printer white paper instead of line paper?

I intend on getting sketchpads eventually, along with a few other supplies, for now while I get back into drawing after an extremely long break, notebooks I have lying around will work.

Wanted to try something with pidgey.  I don't like the wing in the back, to big not gonna try to fix.

[Spoiler]c2kfzwO.jpg[/spoiler]

God of Pidgeys ^^ (explanation for the "big wings")

P.S.: The right wing of your Pidgey is like a lot of leafs

[spoiler]Robinia_pseudoacacia-leaf.jpg[/spoiler]

Edited by Tenzeko

P.S.: The right wing of your Pidgey is like a lot of leafs

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Given this is all practice/testing various things before I get an actual sketchbook/materials again, the wings were far from great but bird wings are typically layers of feathers on top of each other, short-long-longer.  I didn't really do it well and I am aware of that, maybe next time I will, they don't necessarily look any more like leaves than a normal wing would though.

[spoiler]wings_bird_hawk_branch_36520_2560x1440.j[/spoiler]

• Kizhaz locked this topic