uwot? 1v1 me m8 - 8th, Thursday October

I really dislike the idea of banning things for this... i understand wobbufeet and wynaut is banned because of else we could get into battles with wobbufeet vs wobbufeet which would take alot of time because of they needed to use all their pp... but all other pokes which can be defeated by atleast 1 other poke i see no reason to ban in this rock, paper, scissor meta.... If a pokemon is incredible strong and maybe wins against everything except very very few pokes it just makes as more reason to pick these few pokes who defeat it... 

I really dislike the idea of banning things for this... i understand wobbufeet and wynaut is banned because of else we could get into battles with wobbufeet vs wobbufeet which would take alot of time because of they needed to use all their pp... but all other pokes which can be defeated by atleast 1 other poke i see no reason to ban in this rock, paper, scissor meta.... If a pokemon is incredible strong and maybe wins against everything except very very few pokes it just makes as more reason to pick these few pokes who defeat it... 

But what if the very few pokes that can beat the elites are bad against everything else, that would make it a little crappy I think.

If we just get rid of the dragons that are very strong 1v1, I feel we would get more variety of 1v1 pokes which is what I want to see.

uhm dragonite and salamence is very good, but if they are so good that everyone would bring them you could then be smart and bringing a vaporeon with icebeam...

I think it will limit what people would want to bring though. I want to see a wide variety of smart ideas people can come up with.

I will continue to think about it. I have said the ban list may change.

Need help..

I need thoughts on Ttar, is it too OP in a 1v1 scenario with the ability increasing sp def by 1.5x?

Ttar banned

Edited by KaynineXL

Congratulations to SweeTforU for claiming 1st place receiving 1.1m yen! Also, congratulations to Sooparooney for bagging 2nd place and gaining that awesome Sooparooney signed mouse pad! I would like to thank each and everyone of you that showed, I found it very fun. It was my first tournament and I didn't expect so many to show for an unofficial gimmick, so I thank you all for that! A big thanks to everyone that donated - CaptainGrey, Noad & Bilburt!

Thank you Noad for being a great ref otherwise I would have been stuck on the first hurdle(I didn't know how to advance players lol).

Here is the final bracket! :)

http://challonge.com/1v1TournamentK9

Edited by KaynineXL