[8 Gym Challenge] Coolio Badge (AURA: Pokemon Aura)

Aight, I'll guess I will start my gym journey with this scrub team.

IGN: DoubleJ
Tiers: OU / UU

Availability: Just PM me when you'd like to duel. Fortunately, thanks to school I'm available at most times. For OU, let's start matches after the OU Showdown Finale on Friday.

Enjoy. 

EDIT: 2016_03_08_2.png

Edited by DoubleJ

Availability: Just PM me when you'd like to duel. Fortunately, thanks to school I'm available at most times. For OU, let's start matches after the OU Showdown Finale on Friday.

Enjoy. 

Cool! I'm right now jj bro if u want to fight uu

Enjoy. 

EDIT: 2016_03_08_2.png

lemme get this other uu battle, maybe a bit later on or some time tomorrow

Edited by DaftCoolio

Ok soooo, since the rules of our gym is a little annoying for us and is rather easy, rules will chance from this point on.

You no longer have 2 tries per trainer but 1 chance per division. This means you can only lose once before having to restart on your next loss. 

We will no longer make you duel the other divisions if you lose ton a division.

each division will stay seperated from each other, meaning if you lose in OU and lose in UU, your UU loss will not affect your progress in OU.

will edit OP later.

Edited by LionKIng

Yo, we let toast continue by our old rules. You gonna let me or how is it gonna work?

good one JJ, was meant to say it but it slip my mind. These rules will apply for new players that want to apply to beat this gym or players that have already lost in a division. Also since you already started UU these rules won't apply untill you lose/win. But id have to discuss it with team mates to see if the rules apply for OU since you didnt do a duel yet.