Plant Soil Shading For 'Almost Dry'

DrCraig

Question

I'm suggesting a lighter shade of soil surrounding a plant that is 'almost dry.'

I had to water my plants today and I didn't check on my 'almost dry' plants because they had the moisture shading around them. I check again today and a plant died.

It's just a minor change that I think would be helpful.

[spoiler]I hope this already isn't a thing I didn't notice so I just played myself.[/spoiler]

Edited by DrCraig

5 answers to this question

I'm suggesting a lighter shade of soil surrounding a plant that is 'almost dry.'

I had to water my plants today and I didn't check on my 'almost dry' plants because they had the moisture shading around them. I check again today and a plant died.

It's just a minor change that I think would be helpful.

[spoiler]I hope this already isn't a thing I didn't notice so I just played myself.[/spoiler]

You can water it while its moist and cause no harm to your berries. 

Yeh I agree, I get confused and feel like I'm going to kill my plants. I think Desu said he's going to make it more user friendly with the categories here which should solve the problem.

I'l hijack this thread while I'm at it though, because I'm lazy to make a new one hah, and because it's a small request.

When you go to plant a new berry, we have that new UI to put a combination of berries down, could we get an option to 'use last combination' so we don't need to keep putting the same berry combinations in?

Hope you understand what I meant.

Just trying to figure out where the issue is, theirs already 4 shades, at least two of which you can safely water at, what use is the one between moist and dry?

Almost dry is a shade, btw Munya.

I'm asking for the almost dry soil to change a color which is lighter than the soil shading for moist.

e8cbdb74f0dd38620549067efbbff35a.png

Edited by DrCraig