Please Modify The Automated System

0e7dc7cbb5.JPG

As the system message clearly indicates, "You have 6 minutes to signup for your tournament battle or be disqualified", so I signed up. Since my opponent wasn't going to show up, I started to spectate my next opponent and because I was "busy" when my match should've happened, I got DQ'd. Nowhere does it say that you have to be idle for your match to start or else you'd be DQ'd.

6231969ebe.JPG

While I am proud to be Pokemmo's first ever player to be mutually disqualified, I really think you (the devs) need to change the way it is meant to be because time is a very crucial factor and every player should be able to make use of every minute he has available. Instead of DQing him / her, I don't see the harm in sending him / her straight into battle. 

Today this happened to me and maybe tomorrow to someone else and it would suck to have this issue happen again. If the community was at least notified about this earlier then it would be more understandable but they weren't. 

Edited by Pereiraa
Confirmed, good job!

yesterday something similar happened to me. i opened the window to sign up for a  tourney while i was playing another match. finished the match and sat their for about 5 minutes waiting to click "enter" but it didnt pop up and after it hit 29 minutes i thought to close and reopen. turns out if you are "busy" when you oepn the window it never updates when you are no longer "busy". 

"spec orange vs mafia" jovis fault pls kick

ok serious I have seen this happen before (like someone gets dq'd while spectating)

Things I coud see work:

- queue gets cancelled when you spectate with the popup (like making a screenshot or putting a gtl listing) "You left the queue" or something like this

- Don't allow players to spectate matches while they are already signed up

- Allow to players to be busy and start the match regardless if he is spectating

I think the 3rd version would be the best for players but idk if that's working the way we imagine so I think we would have to go with one of the first to or something similiar.

yesterday something similar happened to me. i opened the window to sign up for a  tourney while i was playing another match. finished the match and sat their for about 5 minutes waiting to click "enter" but it didnt pop up and after it hit 29 minutes i thought to close and reopen. turns out if you are "busy" when you oepn the window it never updates when you are no longer "busy". 

Can confirm you have to reopen it to be able to sign in.

That same thing happened to me it sucks.Staff should fix that and again they don't even let us know about those things.