Increase %Exp u get in the Daycare

Arimanius

Question

Well since the update the money u have to pay for increasing the level of your pokemon in the daycare is not 100$ per level anymore but 1000$ which make it more expensive so my suggestion is, since it's already more expensive I would like it to be faster, right now the pokemons in daycare get 70% of exp u earn in battles I think, I would like them to earn like 200% so they can lvl up faster but still u have to pay some considerable amount of money

Ty in advance

8 answers to this question

The exp gain is arguably far too high already. In Kanto, you're gaining 280% (100% + 60% per Pokemon) exp if you're using both daycares and it's even higher if you're using non-OT Pokemon and a Lucky Egg in battle. Increasing it to 200% per Pokemon in the daycare would bring that to an absurd 700% not including extra gains. If anything, it should be reduced from what it is rather than increased.

It's pretty expensive but 200% exp is genuinely crazy, leveling isn't even that bad.

I know that, but to truly make it a useful money sink it should be worth at least using, I rather level up my pokemons by myself than use it as shitty as it is right now cause I'll be paying a lot of money for no benefit at all

The exp gain is arguably far too high already. In Kanto, you're gaining 280% (100% + 60% per Pokemon) exp if you're using both daycares and it's even higher if you're using non-OT Pokemon and a Lucky Egg in battle. Increasing it to 200% per Pokemon in the daycare would bring that to an absurd 700% not including extra gains. If anything, it should be reduced from what it is rather than increased.

can you at least make it so we can remove pokemon from the daycare without receiving them? I had like all the daycares filled for a meowth leveling service as pocket money and I'm not paying 90k each for a shitmon meowth.

can you at least make it so we can remove pokemon from the daycare without receiving them? I had like all the daycares filled for a meowth leveling service as pocket money and I'm not paying 90k each for a shitmon meowth.

This won't be happening. You'll have to pay to remove them, and you'll still profit from reselling them regardless.