More captchas and rewards for completing them

Hi !

I read some "shiny posts" and I saw that staff was like "fighting cheaters and bots".

Once, I farmed a lot, and got a Captcha.

My idea is :

- More captcha (like after 10mins of farming).

-- When you get a Captcha :

--- If you're a Human : Enter the code and  recieve a BONUS

--- If you're a Bot : Get out of my way nub.

BONUS can be :

- Some $.

- 10 min shiny rate buff.

- 10 min exp buff.

- ...?

This is a cool way to add more control for the bots, without making people bored of this.

What do you think about it ? What about the bonus ? Other idea of bonus ?

3 minutes ago, Raederz said:

Yes but bonus make players accept to see Captcha more often.

Something is really weird here for me. I'm playing this game for 3 years (with 6 months break but w/e) almost. And never ever I got a captcha.

How you guys do it?

7 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Something is really weird here for me. I'm playing this game for 3 years (with 6 months break but w/e) almost. And never ever I got a captcha.

How you guys do it?

same, how long do you have to do the same thing over and over? never gotten one

I was payday farming smeargle cave. Netflix same time. Dont know how long i did this lel.

The fact is captcha are rare. But make this more often make bots die. But make this more often make players cry. So bonus.

Edited by Raederz

There is no chance whatsoever that this will be happening. We will not be rewarding people for filling out captchas and finding ways to make them happen more frequently, nor will we be constantly interrupting gameplay with unnecessary captcha spam.

Rest assured that the GM team is constantly on the lookout for bots and deal with them both quickly and harshly. There is no need for this "feature" to exist.

• Rache locked this topic