[PSL V] PSL Midseason Signups Thread

Don't Lion and Lifestyle have like the same credentials? The only difference is that Lion is on a well known team and has a bigger support network. But let's think about this:

1. Neither play competitively right now

2. Both are trying to quit

3. Both only have one official win

4. Both talk shit on a forum and "cheerlead" for their friends

Sounds like the perfect match-up tbh. It could go either way. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Don't Lion and Lifestyle have like the same credentials? The only difference is that Lion is on a well known team and has a bigger support network. But let's think about this:

1. Neither play competitively right now

2. Both are trying to quit

3. Both only have one official win

4. Both talk shit on a forum and "cheerlead" for their friends

Sounds like the perfect match-up tbh. It could go either way. 

I maybe only have only 1 official under my name, but I have a ton more hidden in the shadows. You know as well as I do JJ that I never played for my own gains. We agreed on that a while back. IDK why you trying to put me down now when you know very well that I am no scrub and I can duel all the big names out there. Ive proved it multiple times bringing TT wins for my team. Officials means nothing to me. wasting 5 hours of my time for a silly sprite and some change aint gonna wake me up in the morning. So you can keep talking but in the end, you fgts are scared to duel me no matter what. 

Just now, LionKIng said:

I maybe only have only 1 official under my name, but I have a ton more hidden in the shadows. You know as well as I do JJ that I never played for my own gains. We agreed on that a while back. IDK why you trying to put me down now when you know very well that I am no scrub and I can duel all the big names out there. Ive proved it multiple times bringing TT wins for my team. Officials means nothing to me. wasting 5 hours of my time for a silly sprite and some change aint gonna wake me up in the morning. So you can keep talking but in the end, you fgts are scared to duel me no matter what. 

Keyboard warrior not only for his brethren, but for himself as well. Praise. 

15 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

4. Both talk shit on a forum and "cheerlead" for their friend

This is exactly what you are doing hypocrit, jesus christ I can't belive people with such low IQ can get a forum accoung in here. Just fuck off, it's between Rai and Lion and you got shit on it...

fake edit:

Both Rai and Lion are my friends and I'm taking neither of sides in here, but that kind of attitude is just fucking embarassing

Just now, RysPicz said:

This is exactly what you are doing hypocrit, jesus christ I can't belive people with such low IQ can get a forum accoung in here. Just fuck off, it's between Rai and Lion and you got shit on it...

fake edit:

Both Rai and Lion are my friends and I'm taking neither of sides in here, but that kind of attitude is just fucking embarassing

*yawn