[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

20 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

i hope i get back in, i will probably be extremely inactive if i don't get back on team D:

I do not want to be the one to tell you this, but seeing that some of us are to lazy to even respond.

after an indept discussion taking your past behaviour in count and ofcourse the circumstances in which you left. We ended up having a vote. The vote concluded that: we will not let you back in, we are sorry that it has to be this way but circumstances leave us no choice. 

We hope to see you around from time to time. 

And I hope you can understand our reasoning

1 minute ago, Bilburt said:

I do not want to be the one to tell you this, but seeing that some of us are to lazy to even respond.

after an indept discussion taking your past behaviour in count and ofcourse the circumstances in which you left. We ended up having a vote. The vote concluded that: we will not let you back in, we are sorry that it has to be this way but circumstances leave us no choice. 

We hope to see you around from time to time. 

And I hope you can understand our reasoning

r u joking?

2 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

No.

i quit. no one will get my pokemon or shinies or money. i get emails when u guys message me here, if u let me in, let me know. personally i don't understand why i wasn't exec in the first place when making the team as being such a loyal MDVN officer. making me member got me mad. u guys can message me and i'll see it. otherwise, i quit

1 minute ago, ZaoLi said:

i quit. no one will get my pokemon or shinies or money. i get emails when u guys message me here, if u let me in, let me know. personally i don't understand why i wasn't exec in the first place when making the team as being such a loyal MDVN officer. making me member got me mad. u guys can message me and i'll see it. otherwise, i quit

c u 

2 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

well u sig is creepy thats why

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.