[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

I love commenting on stuff like these but I wanna try put this to bed:

ZaoLi, it was sad to see you leave the team but based on the descriptions given, you decided that a virtual rank nobody except your team will see was more important than people you claim to know for 3 years - I don't knew how fake that can be I'm sorry.

Also you contradicted yourself when you said you had only 7 comps in the LYLE thread and told Havsha you have over 100. I feel you wanted to join LYLE to get back at US because of recent events but to be honest I think it got to the point where we don't give a fuck anymore.

If Harambe saw this I wonder what he'd think...

RIP.

Just now, BlackJovi said:

didnt u trash rendiz like 3 times here, and in the lyle thread too? I think u got mad 

nah brah i didn't talk trash at all, i was just defending myself lmao. i really want no trouble and things to go back to normal

3 minutes ago, Imperial said:

I love commenting on stuff like these but I wanna try put this to bed:

ZaoLi, it was sad to see you leave the team but based on the descriptions given, you decided that a virtual rank nobody except your team will see was more important than people you claim to know for 3 years - I don't knew how fake that can be I'm sorry.

Also you contradicted yourself when you said you had only 7 comps in the LYLE thread and told Havsha you have over 100. I feel you wanted to join LYLE to get back at US because of recent events but to be honest I think it got to the point where we don't give a fuck anymore.

If Harambe saw this I wonder what he'd think...

RIP.

bro i was talking about UU comps and that tournament was like a year ago 

Edited by ZaoLi
2 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

We know it's sometimes hard, but please try to write more friendly posts. :3

Oh god, first Trade Corner and now this place aswell. Stahp hiding muh posts Bear

5 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

We know it's sometimes hard, but please try to write more friendly posts. :3

Bear pls, even when Daryl tells me my mother borrowed one of his balls, I consider it friendly

He means poke balls

Edited by LifeStyle

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.