Aura's Birthday [Friday, 11th November, 11:30PM CET / 10:30 PM GMT / 5:30 PM EDT] [UU] 15m PRIZE!

9 minutes ago, ShadowGary said:

You need an Escape Rope yourself lmao.

Hide contents

Mailing 200k tomorrow, it's all I have and I still owe Daryl 1m (will pay u daryl bb)

Oh I forgot to tell him back in the day

Edited by SweeTforU
I dont even look for page kings. Page kings look for me
On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 1:27 AM, DarylDixon said:

where is the shiny stingy

Hide contents

jk i lub u

Hide contents

and now

Hide contents

invite me

Hide contents

to

Hide contents

aura bb

Hide contents

fuck yurop

opening spoilers like a mofo to get that woah...the post who made spilberg cry 0/10

Congratulations to Frags for winning the Aura's Birthday !

Honerable Mention to NikhilR for second putting up a good fight, may you get 50pp maxes from the boxes!

Congrats to BlueBreath and LordOfAngmar for getting into top 4!

Rest of you get fucking rekt!

bracket

Credits:

Firstly, to donators. I'm not gonna tag you guys, you know who you are. Without you this wouldn't be possible (well it would, but it would drain my money to the ground hehehe). I really wish you that your acts of free, good will, shall repay for you in real life successes.

Secondly, to @Bearminator and @Tyrone for helping me out with linking the bracket. Thanks a ton guys!

Then, thanks to @Frag for coming, winning and playing like a boss. You're now the Aura champion, even with this ghaey avatar. You should get a calculator one...

Lastly- to everyone who came and participated or spectated or came just for shittalks and scouts (Osuki I'm looking at you ;_; ). I've seen some really intense, great UU matches and saw some unique sets. You guys are awesome and will never stop entertaining me.

See you next year!

(this thread can be closed)