[PSL 7] Donations Thread

8 minutes ago, Moetal said:

How about you Kay? Leave LYLE for 3 hours for 1 million. Sorry we gotta make your timer longer cuz we all know you just AFK in game all day.

I'l have you know I'v been playing a lot of matchmaking.

If you're being serious about 1m, I'l do it. It's not like I haven't been kicked 10+ times before, what's another one. When do you time me.

Just now, KaynineXL said:

I'l have you know I'v been playing a lot of matchmaking.

If you're being serious about 1m, I'l do it. It's not like I haven't been kicked 10+ times before, what's another one. When do you time me.

>that eager to leave

Well that kinda defeats the fun. I'll donate 100k if you leave LYLE for three days. Serious.

16 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Stop being a uguu and going back on your word. 1mil for 3 hours or no deal. How's that for poison?

FYI, I'v never left LYLE in 2 years. So I ain't that eager. 

No deal then. I'm looking for entertainment and this is hardly entertaining. I might as well go throw money into shiny lottery 

16 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Hate to be that guy but, why do we even need 50m in donations or w/e? Does anyone actually play PSL for the cash prize?

Because of creative freedom bro and I'm kind of like go big or go home. Plus no rush on perfection brah. But tbh, we should be sitting at 45M soon enough once someone else is willing to drop in 5M along with the other three that want in on that deal Torr proposed. 

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Because of creative freedom bro and I'm kind of like go big or go home. Plus no rush on perfection brah. But tbh, we should be sitting at 45M soon enough once someone else is willing to drop in 5M along with the other three that want in on that deal Torr proposed. 

I'm more concerned with player signups than donation money. I think we learned last season that there's not a positive correlation between the two

49 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@Rendiz match 5m with me yang and kimi 

lets get get the ball rolling fam

Edited by Torinnnnn