[Sprite] Pokemon splices!

Safe

How the hell you do this in paint? seriously lol I have paint and GIMP and I can't do this in either of them lol

Heh. Just do. Can't tell you or you'd steal my spotlight. ;D And I love GIMP, that's what I use to animate and make banners. ^^

Heh. Just do. Can't tell you or you'd steal my spotlight. ;D And I love GIMP, that's what I use to animate and make banners. ^^

Haha! Me steal your spotlight? That's implying I would actually take the time. I'm lazy as hell so you're safe. Lol. Besides. I know enough to know that this is more talent and lots of practice then anything lol

Yea. I love gimp. I always wanted photoshop but can't afford it. Then I ran across gimp. I love it. I've found few things that photoshop

can do that gimp can't with the right knowhow. (just like OpenOffice is a brilliant Microsoft office substitute)

I'm not to good with it though. (gimp) =\ I have done some decent stuff but I have to play with it a while to knock off rust before I make something halfway decent. I suck at animations. I tried a banner and got it okay but wasn't what I'd call good. However it was my first. With practice I could do good maybe but again. Lazy lol!

I might try a few, I'll replace the pokemon it looks like the most.

Edit: nvm, sprites don't fit, cbs doing anything with them.

Pshaw! You can make it work lol There is a meomon patch and a 8 bit one. And a super omg amazing one. Why not these adorable abominations! Lol!

No. I'm kidding. Don't need a million more patches. it would sure be hilarious though lol!