[Sprite] Pokemon splices!

Safe

This thread is filled with win. I know you're packed with requests but I have one please. Ditto + Muk (ohhhhhhhh yeaaahhh)

dittomuk.png

I'm not too sure what you were expecting.

What's that? Pikachu and....?

Uh it's not a splice. Pika Cup. The tournament/tourney.

Charizard + Embroar pls.

emboarcharizard.png

I like this

but

I dunno.

It's 8am, goodnight.

P.S Hope you don't mind I did the hair. I think he's a cutie and Emboar's butthair looks like a Toupee to me.

I've made it, but I'm not as good as Safe, so...enjoy?

eMlo8.png

Please make your own splicing thread if you wish to do splices, thank you.

emboarcharizard.png

I like this

but

I dunno.

It's 8am, goodnight.

P.S Hope you don't mind I did the hair. I think he's a cutie and Emboar's butthair looks like a Toupee to me.

Please make your own splicing thread if you wish to do splices, thank you.

Ow, sorry :P But I don't do it so good/very often

Thats exactly what I'm thinking! It would be the most hilarious patch ever.

Honestly,

I could easily resize the sprites and shit if someone wanted so bad to make it into a graphics patch. Granted, I'm not going to sit here and do it myself, but I will continue to make my splices and resize them if needed for a patch someone makes. :>

Honestly,

I could easily resize the sprites and shit if someone wanted so bad to make it into a graphics patch. Granted, I'm not going to sit here and do it myself, but I will continue to make my splices and resize them if needed for a patch someone makes. :>

If you keep them under 64x64.

Well I use paint so like.. I don't measure my canvas, I just well, drag it to what fits and so on. I could easily check the sizes and make it appropriate though. If someone is seriously willing to, I don't mind my splices being used as long as I get my credit. :3 If someone is really serious about it, let me know please.

Well I use paint so like.. I don't measure my canvas, I just well, drag it to what fits and so on. I could easily check the sizes and make it appropriate though. If someone is seriously willing to, I don't mind my splices being used as long as I get my credit. :3 If someone is really serious about it, let me know please.

Would be willing to do it as a sort of 'meh' project. If there aren't that many sprites, I could get it done this weekend.

*lols at the 80x80 hate*

I like sizes that are divisible by two until they get to 1. For example 64x64; 64-32-16-8-4-2-1. Easy to scale and such, I got into this back when I was making Minecraft texture packs.