Yo

Hi there.

Not really new to the game, I played it a lot before (can't remember when though) but I've never actually taken part in the... social side of the game I guess. Yeah MMOs are a great way to meet people but leave it to me to play alone while avoiding non-NPCs.

Anyway, I see that a lot has changed since, I don't remember that Global thing (which is awesome), and it's good to see a community so keen to help others. I came back on PokeMMO wanting to focus more on the PvP part of the game, which is something I never did before. I am currently poor and struggling to finish the Hoenn story. This is gonna be great.

I'm actually considering to take a more calm road, like berry farming or becoming a fisherman with a full team of Magikarps.

Yeah so this was a great introduction. Yep.

See ya around.

2 minutes ago, Dianinha said:

Hello Lazybone!!!

Welcome again to PokeMMO!!!

Hi! Thank you!

1 minute ago, ZackChurch said:

Yo yo I got next.

Yo yourself you drunk... cool-looking Slowpoke. 

2 minutes ago, Suneet said:

Welcome back!

Thanks dude!

46 minutes ago, AshisCatchin said:

Yo!

Welcome back - I thought your intro was funny, well, the Magikarp thing.

I hope you enjoy your stay. : )

Hey, well thanks! Yeah I'm happy I redownloaded the game, it's hard to stop playing now.

15 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Yo, welcome back. Goodluck with the PvP stuff o/

Thanks! Yeah I just lost against Norman without being able to take down one of his Pokémon, I'll need that luck, thanks again.

5 hours ago, Lazybone said:

Hi there.

Not really new to the game, I played it a lot before (can't remember when though) but I've never actually taken part in the... social side of the game I guess. Yeah MMOs are a great way to meet people but leave it to me to play alone while avoiding non-NPCs.

Anyway, I see that a lot has changed since, I don't remember that Global thing (which is awesome), and it's good to see a community so keen to help others. I came back on PokeMMO wanting to focus more on the PvP part of the game, which is something I never did before. I am currently poor and struggling to finish the Hoenn story. This is gonna be great.

I'm actually considering to take a more calm road, like berry farming or becoming a fisherman with a full team of Magikarps.

Yeah so this was a great introduction. Yep.

See ya around.

Welcome back to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

I am an unofficial YouTuber for PokeMMO, so here is my channel lineup so you can catch up:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you catch up with the game just a bit faster.

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the storyline and picking up hidden items on the way (courtesy of RysPicz's guides)

13 hours ago, Bilburt said:

go away

y u so mean. Whatever! I've always been on the cate army's side anyway.

12 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Welcome back to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

I am an unofficial YouTuber for PokeMMO, so here is my channel lineup so you can catch up:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you catch up with the game just a bit faster.

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the storyline and picking up hidden items on the way (courtesy of RysPicz's guides)

Heeeey! Thank you so much! I'll make sure to check it out as soon as I can!

11 hours ago, DiDi said:

welcome back 

Thanks dude!

8 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

Wb Lazybownnn, and welcome to RÑG :)

Hey thanks dank Togepi! I hope I'll catch up soon.