[PSL 8] Betting thread

4 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Dude i sold one male 14M a few days ago dont get scammed by a trashboi

ur female should be 15+

Reported for discussing value on forums enjoy your ban. 

7 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

10.5. , 9.5 to you

I'll talk to you about it when I get home from work in like 2 hours, I know @Aerun just spent a bunch of time trying to sell one so I'll ask him about it. Especially since I dont trust kameme for shit 

Just now, Rigamorty said:

Reported for discussing value on forums enjoy your ban. 

I'll talk to you about it when I get home from work in like 2 hours, I know @Aerun just spent a bunch of time trying to sell one so I'll ask him about it. Especially since I dont trust kameme for shit 

Scamming isn't allowed anymore and Tor is in RNG so I won't let you get 5M off him ;)

"blabla me no trust kamimi", just go whine somewhere else with your bs, I sold it to enchanteur.

3 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Scamming isn't allowed anymore and Tor is in RNG so I won't let you get 5M off him ;)

"blabla me no trust kamimi", just go whine somewhere else with your bs, I sold it to enchanteur.

That's an amazing fucking story and all but so far all I've said was "how much" and then said I'd talk to him later, so yeah keep calling me a scammer over his price lmao. And no, I don't trust your stupid ass who came in 2 minutes after he gave a price to try and tell me the "right price" about your teammates thing with some recent sale id obviously never have heard about. You just look sketchy and pooped. 

6 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Dude i sold one male 14M a few days ago dont get scammed by a trashboi

ur female should be 15+

You probably got a very nice deal, wouldn't even pay that much for a female sealeo nowadays but you know, everyone have their own values

also wow what am I reading there ? Kameme calling riga a trashboi?

Kinda hilarious, isn't it?

Also @Torinnnnn I sold my sealeo for 11m, it was female etc..

I think around that would be a right price for a female sealeo, it is in a common area where a lot of people hunt with leppas would be kinda stupid to pay more for one

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.