Change in cosmetics

Hello, I would like to take a doubt, why only some specific items gain "buffs" in their appearance (UFO and Winged Helmet) and others that are as ugly as and older like vampire fangs or Phoenix hood as an example continue as usual.

I don't think it's fair for someone to receive something extra without any prior notice, the people who had it bought it knowing its appearance.

I agree with you, manipulative whales are happy, updates favor and benefit a part of the players.

I think if you're going to do this you should do it for all items. for me if they made it only for the limited ones costing 1.5k RP which was the case with UFO ok, but now they changed the winged helmet which is good, but it's unfair to all other items like Little Santa's Helper, Skeletom, gingerbread man, vampire fangs, nutckracker, elfbots, ghost costume, Boar Costume(looks like they ripped their pants on the profile)... and many others whether they are undervalued or a lot.
Now that Winged buffs I don't know but if there's a way to do something fair without giving the impression of benefiting specific players

Edited by mateusvictor

No one, i say no one Can prédict thé change in vanity prices, it all dépends on the number of the vanity in gtl and in its attractiveness.. I remember when winged helmet was 3m..then booom reached 14m now 11/12m

Red mandarin hat was àround 4/5m

Now it s cheaper

Sthg is certain when the number of the vanity is low and if ppl like it, it s gonna Rise.. Do u remember when golden tiger mask were released during évent, 1000rp reached 5m..it was like thé 1st time rps pick

Now during this anniversary event GTM are 3m xD

Do u think anyone Can prédict this, out of expectations.. Mean while, wait for GTM to Rise after event (maybe haha) 

Get ur golden DRAGON mask and winged helmet.. Safe sure investment.. 

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time"  - John Lydgate

In all seriousness though, these items were 'buffed' for a few reasons:

• The Winged Helmet had requests to be colorable since the day of release and was very easy to do without affecting anything since it was already the right color; It's only 6 months old.
  • The UFO Hat was considered 'underwhelming' by many, which is a shame, because personally I rather like it. The triggerable animation I believe is just what it needed for it to realize its full potential.
  • We're currently celebrating PokeMMO's 10th Anniversary, now would be the time, if any, to give a few items some additional love in a way that some players have been asking for.

I do understand where you're coming from, but I'm not looking to get into a perpetual cycle of 'improving' every vanity, and further still - not every vanity can be improved in a way that doesn't feel forced.

At the end of the day it's just intended to be a bit of fun flavor.

9 hours ago, Jgaw said:

No one, i say no one Can prédict thé change in vanity prices, it all dépends on the number of the vanity in gtl and in its attractiveness.. I remember when winged helmet was 3m..then booom reached 14m now 11/12m

Red mandarin hat was àround 4/5m

Now it s cheaper

Sthg is certain when the number of the vanity is low and if ppl like it, it s gonna Rise.. Do u remember when golden tiger mask were released during évent, 1000rp reached 5m..it was like thé 1st time rps pick

Now during this anniversary event GTM are 3m xD

Do u think anyone Can prédict this, out of expectations.. Mean while, wait for GTM to Rise after event (maybe haha) 

Get ur golden DRAGON mask and winged helmet.. Safe sure investment.. 

the idea of the topic is not about predicate the price of the items, but the changes in the items thus increasing the price and benefiting those who had them, the bad part is that only a part of the players benefits, I don't know if I think it's right to mess with the economy like this, it's cool but I wouldn't say it's fair to do it just for a few, helping only a part of specific players.
Maybe Winged would have dropped if it wasn't for this buff, he was already wanting to drop from 12/13 to 10m before the event. Many many vanities dropped in price during the event because of the desperation to accumulate poke eyen for the event

3 hours ago, mateusvictor said:

the idea of the topic is not about predicate the price of the items, but the changes in the items thus increasing the price and benefiting those who had them, the bad part is that only a part of the players benefits, I don't know if I think it's right to mess with the economy like this, it's cool but I wouldn't say it's fair to do it just for a few, helping only a part of specific players.
Maybe Winged would have dropped if it wasn't for this buff, he was already wanting to drop from 12/13 to 10m before the event. Many many vanities dropped in price during the event because of the desperation to accumulate poke eyen for the event

my dude they are pixel cosmetics in an online pokemon game

15 hours ago, Darkshade said:

The Winged Helmet had requests to be colorable since the day of release and was very easy to do without affecting anything since it was already the right color;

That is one of the best decisions ever made tbh, Black and Red Winged Helmet look so beautiful with many outfits.

16 hours ago, Darkshade said:

You can please some of the people all of the time

I personally like all the improvements that have been made and look forward to seeing more.

The question then becomes, are there any other vanity items your are considering to improve. (Okay i really wanna know if you will buff the giant turtle shell xd)