Halloween - #NoCandySell Movement - Commenting Thread

Well, during the halloween event there are a movement being created, with explicit goals. This small thread is for comment about him

The Movement is the #NoCandySell.  this is a movement to incentive players to don't sell their candys now, in order to stabilize price high again. They started 2 hours ago and are working, the Candy price raised ~33%.
If you want to support the movement, simply don't sell your candys and wait price rise. 
I reccomend you to sell your candys? No, better hold up and wait rise. It's a high risk, but with high reward investement.

Edited by caioxlive13
  • caioxlive13 changed the title to Halloween - #NoCandySell Movement - Commenting Thread
55 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Well, during the halloween event there are a movement being created, with explicit goals. This small thread is for comment about him

The Movement is the #NoCandySell.  this is a movement to incentive players to don't sell their candys now, in order to stabilize price high again. They started 2 hours ago and are working, the Candy price raised ~33%.
If you want to support the movement, simply don't sell your candys and wait price rise. 
I reccomend you to sell your candys? No, better hold up and wait rise. It's a high risk, but with high reward investement.

Nob

59 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Lost too much money on those tournaments?

4 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Respecting the "seriousness" that this post may have... the economy does not work like that, even if we all stopped selling the candies they would still be farmed so when selling some they will lower their price, which will eventually lead to a crash of the price, it's called inflation, there are too many candies, everyone wants to sell them and they continue to farm more and more.

This post is only for comment the movement that some players started yesterday, and probablly most part of players had no idea of him. Players can or not declare support to him. I will be 100% transparent: I will not hate the movement because i'm still farm candys. But i will not spam 24/7 the hashtag on global.

Edited by caioxlive13
4 hours ago, Alfalow said:

Bro, no offense intended, you really need economics classes.. 😂

Pd. and honestly i don't really see the 33% raise, the bags are for 8k now.. 🤣

Prices of Special Candy are on 15/k before movement. 2 hours later, are on 20/k. Now price go back on 16/k.

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Prices of Special Candy are on 15/k before movement. 2 hours later, are on 20/k. Now price go back on 16/k.

It's normal, that's how a market works. It fluctuates, just like a wave, you need to read it right for sell on the highest point of the wave before go falls again.

2 minutes ago, Alfalow said:

It's normal, that's how a market works. It fluctuates, just like a wave, you need to read it right for sell on the highest point of the wave before go falls again.

from 31 to Yesterday literally players start spam mindlessy the candys, and prices fall quickly. Unfortunately, the only thing that can be done now to increase price of candys again is asking to devs nerf miniboss spawn rate, but will not work for too much time. The MB is already nerfed from past year.

Edited by caioxlive13
31 minutes ago, Bratich said:

Arguing over candy is the real spirit of halloween. Just dont forget you beat up kids for it, proud of yourself??? 

I buy candies off GTL, so technically I did nothing wrong hehehe. I'm outsourcing my child beatings.