Let's talk about shadow bone club price

Shadow Bone Club  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think shadow bone club will be cheaper in some weeks/months?

• Yes
    • No

Hi guys I wanted to make a post about this hw2022 vanity. You may remember me for making other similar posts with other vanities.

Atm we have those prices. I remember when they were even lower than 4m each. Imo this is a market manipulation but that doesn't mean it will go down in price(just look at winged helmet).

image.png.e60e74e7c7964e594fd247b201f1131d.png

What do you think?

Just now, Goku said:

Don't worry it'll crash back to 4mil or less after the event ends. There has just been too many of them farmed and there still are a ton of pumpking goodie bags streaming in on the last day.

but do u remember winged helmat?

the price of santa's gift is high too`

13 minutes ago, TipsyTurvy said:

It's a different story from santa presents since they we're hard af to grind. 

This is true. The pumpking got his asss handed to him this Halloween. I grinded with 1 character and did nearly 1000 pumpking bags myself and pretty sure so did the rest of the playerbase. The shadow bone club amount is a LOT.

let s talk logic, shadow bone club comes from pumpking goodie bags, when defeating pumpking in hard mode
this year's haloween isn't that hard, players has farmed too many pumpking bags, which make the numbers of shadow bone club a bit high despites its ultra rarity
im sure that someone, somewhere is hoarding them, because their number in the market is very low compared to what it should be
in the begining it settled at 3m for some hours, and now it s like +6m
i believe after haloween people will open bags wishin to get that great glove item
and sorry to claim that u can compare winged helmet with shadow bone , very easy, the xmas event of winged helmet was very tough to get santa's present from while pumpking bags are very "easy" to get .. so logic of numbers tells that its price will 100% drawback
Thanks for this GREAT HALOWEEN EVENT ❤️❤️  and for those who contribute to make it suceed ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Brimcatcher said:

It's one of the few glove items and IMO the best one. I think because the only other alternatives is the torch the price will rise simply due to the scarcity of options for glove items.    

Pretty much this, there will always be demand for this item, unlike other ugly items i.e.psychic helmet, therefor no, price will keep going up.

I think it gonna crash back to 4m~ in a few months, the principal reason's that the shadow bone it's expensive are 3.

1) it's an "ultra rare" item 

2) it's the most beautiful hand item

3) (and beacause 1 and 2 reason's) ppl with a lot of money are investing on this items buying a lot of pieces and "keeping" the price above 6m.

so... After the price crash back arround 4~ the item gonna increase again his price only if for Xmas event a similar item it's NOT include. 

In any case in one/two year his price gonna be raise a lot. 

On 11/9/2022 at 6:44 AM, moises6541 said:

I think it gonna crash back to 4m~ in a few months, the principal reason's that the shadow bone it's expensive are 3.

1) it's an "ultra rare" item 

2) it's the most beautiful hand item

3) (and beacause 1 and 2 reason's) ppl with a lot of money are investing on this items buying a lot of pieces and "keeping" the price above 6m.

so... After the price crash back arround 4~ the item gonna increase again his price only if for Xmas event a similar item it's NOT include. 

In any case in one/two year his price gonna be raise a lot. 

Indeed. I think it'll go even wayy below that. There is just too much of them.

Taken 5 min agoScreenshot_20221110-070937_PokeMMO.thumb.jpg.acbdc285ecb53afa6a12093c8ba7d286.jpg

Edited by Goku

Don't worry.. Dont worry.. It Will go Down even more by xmas 

There ré many pumpking goodie bags and thé market is flooded 

It s maintaining its high price cuz many players are hoarding Those shadow bones 

1 hour ago, Jgaw said:

Don't worry.. Dont worry.. It Will go Down even more by xmas 

There ré many pumpking goodie bags and thé market is flooded 

It s maintaining its high price cuz many players are hoarding Those shadow bones 

It has the same rarity as the shadow Bone skull. Shadow Bone skull is like 1 mil. So the only reason it's at that price is because it's the best glove vanity and of course hoarding. Though the supply will still stay strong AF for a few months since there is a million of those bags around and by the time everyone has hoarded a shitload... there will still be a shitload left. Just too many of them. It is an investment sure... but few years from now.

Edited by Goku