Lack of communication from the devs

Pokémmo devs are absolutely terrible with communication and rarely give the playerbase any insights on what is comming next.
They recently did with the 10th anniversary stuff and Johto but that's the exception. Usually they'll just let all of us in the dark until the release date of whatever comes out

I highly recommand to lower your expectations and just wait and see what comes 😄 

Edited by TohnR
5 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

No communication is a communication, that means no.

Example:

Person 1: Marry me?

Person 2: ... Silence (means no)

24/12 and 25/12 passed and that is probable that there is no event because nothing were announced

How very might you are for that deduction. Good job, Michelle.

4 hours ago, Pellemasi said:

If you can't communicate honestly in a relationship, it's usually called "a toxic relationship".

Also this lack of communication just makes people guess and make mostly baseless assumption, which is the main problem imo.

Thank you. I find Michele's comment to be quite condescending and just ignorant. 

4 hours ago, Ryukaai said:

Honestly what PokeMMO needs is a competent competitor. I'll be the first to say this game is miles above all the other Pokemon MMO games so they can kinda afford to do as they please concerning the playerbase.

However... Imagine if they had a legit contender for their playerbase I promise these problems would improve quickly lest they lose too many players to justify paying for the servers.

As of now they can pretty much do as they please cause most of us are going to keep playing/donating to the game anyways.

Despite many of the commenters making excuses for the lack of communication there's no reason to leave us in the dark. Many players spent November and most of December prepping for event. Devs didn't decide on Dec 23rd that they weren't going to do the event. As soon as they called it off we should have been notified. Of course some would be upset and complain but that comes with the territory.

The lack of communication is soooo disrespectful...

Anyways.... Back to PokeMMO I go... smh

THIS ^ could not have put it better.

I've played the game for 6 years and they've never been on time on any of their announcements, you either learn to deal with it or move on and do something else with your time. No amount of backlash will change how they run things because the amount of people complaining on the forums is such a small number compared to the overall playerbase who will continue to buy RP and play the game regularly. 

I do enjoy seeing people experience this for the first time though, brings back memories 😹