SHOULD THE DEVS FIX A SHINY RATE AFTER SOME ENCOUNTERS

SHOULD THE DEVS FIX A SHINY RATE AFTER SOME ENCOUNTERS  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Should the devs fix the shiny rate after some encounters?

On 1/18/2023 at 2:04 PM, CanadaSorry said:

Put your 1500 hours into a single character rather than 2 or 3 and potentially youll see something shine. Spreading your resources and RNG across multiple characters is holding you back imo

It changes literally nothing 🤣 

On 1/18/2023 at 3:33 AM, MorimotosanIGN said:

image.thumb.png.29f2a60c0e80934f5a7572bb35e7b53b.png

We need to talk about this with the devs, either help us out, or let us know the exact encounter rate, you can call me names if you like, but as someone who has invested over 1500 hours maybe even 2000 hours in all charcters ciombined since i started playing back in July 2021. i love this game to bits, i did not even care for the encounter rate until i had to endure this abomination. You have to help us out, help me out, and players who have gone on dry spells like me. 
image.thumb.png.ada6fc840127dcf1091f9c85d3d600ab.png

Do you know why this happens? It happens because instead of spending time watching a movie or TV series you focus too much on shiny hunting. Relax, shiny hunting is literally idle game. The more time you spend watching what happens in game, the more tedious it becomes. I guess you spend a ton of hours doing the same activity in game which is wrong if you're not in the right mood. Reduce the hours you spend shunting, do something else and you'll find one in no time, thats it.