Why are afks in event not kickable?

So i did the event 10x toda and 8x someone was staying afk in the house and let the others do the work. Why is this a thing and why cant we kick!? I dont want to go on and usually tell the others to leave and got 10mins wasted of my life for nothing. I also dont want to give this A****les the envelopes they didnt deserve. 

Edited by HiwaPMMO
35 minutes ago, Rache said:

We'll look into penalizing leeches for the next set of co-op events. We were hoping to include it for this one, but ran out of time unfortunately.

Could it be a toggleable option for the leader? The reason I ask is because sometimes a team of four willingly carries a single friend or two when they're doing runs optimized for time/yen. Another reason is that there are times in the christmas event where two people run with two alts and two of the alts may be stationery for an extended period of time

I think that are better to do a report for afk option rather than penalize Afk. Some people really troll being Afk and others are intentionally carried by teammates.

Like, i usually help my squad when doing event. I don't see any problem on my teammate get Afk to resolve a problem irl, as long as he advice before doing that. Later he will come back and play again. Or the Afk is intentional, due to nature of event. XMas for example, if i go with Psychic + Ghost Elfbot combo, i'm forced to be Afk when a Dark Wave starts because if i battle i will get ... by Dark elfbots. I'm afk not to troll but for preserve my elfbots to other waves and help team when come a Fight wave, for example(that i have total advantage.)

Edited by caioxlive13